"No its fine. But thank you"

People started cheering for Fluor now she put her name in the Goblet of Fire. People tried putting their names in the Fire but couldn't sense their was a age spell that if you were younger then 17 you couldn't cross.

"Hey when are they gonna announce the competitors" Pansy said.

"Tomorrow in the evening" Theo responded.

"Guys"

"Yea Camila" Enzo said. They all looked at Camila waiting for what she was gonna say.

"I'm a bit worried"

"Of what" Mathew sat next to her putting his hand on her hand.

"I don't have a good feeling about all this"

"What do you mean" Enzo said.

"About everything going well I mean something bad always happens and I feel like everything is going just to well and I'm scared I don't want to lose anything else"

"And you wont Camila none of us are leaving" Mathew said.

"You promise" Camila said looking at everyone. They all agreed.

Today they were having a Quidditch Match against Hufflepuff. Hufflepuff was a good team but not as good. It was a match to welcome the new schools who came. And of course the houses were hosting a party after the match. The quidditch players started to head to their hut. And the people going to watch the game went up to the benches. Slytherin had a good team and have been winning so far with their new seeker Camila so for them this was gonna be an easy game. When everyone was at their hut they started getting ready.

"Hey!" Theo shouted.

"What happened now" Camila said.

"Someone stole my helmet"

"Again. Come on Theo stop losing it" Enzo said.

"I didn't and I haven't someones taking it" Theo said.

"Just use this one" Enzo handed him a helmet. Camila was quite while putting on her shoes everyone was already outside except Mathew.

"Are you ok" Mathew crouched down to the floor and was gonna help her tie her shoe.

"Yea why wouldn't I be" Camila let him tie her shoes so he did.

"Camila you've been acting different come on tell me what's wrong"

"I found a letter. Someone sent it to me I'm not sure who"

"Show me it" Mathew was done tying the shoes he sat down next to her. Camila handed him the letter. He recognized the stamp. He mumbled under his breath "Sh*t" Camila didn't hear. He opened the letter to see what it said.

Dear, Potter or should I say Berkshire,

Yes I know about your two brothers. We wanted to let you know that you can't hide from us especially not from the "Dark Lord". Your connected to him more then your brother is. So your a bigger threat but don't worry we will get you one of these days. Just not yet but soon.

Bellatrix

Mathew scoffed "Of course its my mother" Mathew didn't know what to do he knew his parents were powerful. "I'm so sorry Camila"

Camila looked up at him "Mathew. This is not your fault. So please don't blame it on you"

"But im supposed to help you"

"And you are everyday you are. I wouldn't be able to do anything without you Mathew your what makes me want to keep moving forward. I love you and my happiness is because of you its all because of you"