🥕

bottom!Wooyoung
Top!San

.

Today is the schedule for Seonghwa, San, and Jongho to continue filming the drama Imitation.

Yunho was there yesterday, and he complained about being extremely tired due to ATEEZ's busy group schedule. He wasn't lying about it, as it turned out that after filming, the other three members who play roles in the drama also felt what Yunho felt. They expressed the same complaints, but only to each other. Of course, they wouldn't show their exhaustion in front of the fans.

The manager gave advice and words of encouragement before they parted at the dorm door because the manager also needed rest at home to recharge for ATEEZ activities the next day.

It's past midnight; Seonghwa immediately headed to the bathroom to clean up. This most hygienic member can't sleep well without a shower. Meanwhile, the youngest member is too tired to even take a shower, so after removing makeup, he goes to sleep without changing.

San is also tired, but he's surprised to find Wooyoung still awake. Usually, members without schedules can have dinner together in the dorm at nine or ten. Wooyoung wouldn't cook again, especially if they had food from outside; Wooyoung wouldn't have a good reason to stay up until now.

"Wooyoung, what are you doing? It's already past midnight. Why aren't you sleeping?" San asks.

"I'm not sleepy."

Actually, that makes sense, as he doesn't have any celeb schedule for today.

"So, what are you going to do?"

"Watch TV?" Wooyoung answers uncertainly but proceeds to do just that, sitting on the sofa and turning on the TV.

"Want me to join you?"

"Eh? Aren't you very tired? You should just go to sleep."

"I'm not tired. Just fine."

"Liar. That's impossible."

"Why should I lie?"

"Because your face is not convincing."

"What's wrong with my face?"

"Your eyes say you're already sleepy."

San is silent for a moment before realizing what Wooyoung meant.

"My eyes have been like this forever! Fuck you, come here! Let me punish you!" San throws himself next to Wooyoung, grabbing him in a playful chokehold, making Wooyoung laugh triumphantly.

"Hahaha, mercy!"

"Say it again, what about my eyes?!"

Wooyoung shakes his head, still laughing, until he can't answer anymore.

A few minutes pass, and suddenly San is lying down with Wooyoung's thigh as a pillow. San can't concentrate properly on the TV show, as he's already sleepy, and Wooyoung is gently stroking San's forehead with his thumb, making him even sleepier.

"He should just kill them all. What if the remaining ones secretly seek revenge?" They're watching an action movie, it seems. Wooyoung actually prefers cooking shows, but who would watch a cooking show in the middle of the night?

San has been responding to Wooyoung's banter all this time, but for Wooyoung's last statement about the movie character, San doesn't reply. Wooyoung hears a soft snore.

He also feels San turning his body position, from facing the TV to lying on his back, and Wooyoung can see San's peaceful and tired face, looking up, more precisely, towards him.

Wooyoung smiles, then softly blows away the remaining exhaustion on San's forehead in the form of sweat. It might help San sleep more soundly. He considers waking him up to move to the room so San can sleep in a more comfortable place, but Wooyoung can't bring himself to do it.

You could say that Wooyoung is overly confident now, but he genuinely believes that San feels more comfortable in this position with him. So, he doesn't wake San up even after the movie ends, and he turns off the TV. Wooyoung decides to sleep on the sofa tonight.

"Goodnight, Sannie. Dream of me, okay." Wooyoung kisses San's forehead. San smiles in his sleep.

It seems he really is dreaming of Wooyoung.