CHAPTER 3: eyes on you

/

This wasn't what I expected at all.

My theory about the school was that Class D was at the bottom of the intelligence hierarchy and everyone just looks down on us or something.

But..the teachers do not care at all.

They're literally allowing us to do whatever we want as they teach.

Maybe my theory was wrong?

Or are they just trying to set us up?

What are they planning??????

Ow..my brain hurts.

I need to be careful regardless.

Maybe the teachers are secretly observing us or something. If I behave, I might get more points!

Am I overthinking this?..

Better safe than sorry.

Though, those hours of lectures were gruelling. Being on your best behavior sucks!

^

  Yeah. I'm lonely. I made my introduction so unremarkable that literally nobody even knows of my existence.

Hah..hah..

I have no one to eat lunch with.

Haha.

I'm not going to ask someone if I can eat with them. That risks rejection.

There's literally no empty seats in the entire canteen.

Hahahah...

I suddenly don't feel hungry anymore.

Maybe I could just walk around and check the school out first.

And that's how I ended up walking around the entire campus twice.

Yay.

Just as I was about to start my third lap, I heard an announcement about joining a club in the gymnasium.

Sure..a better thing to do than walk around I guess..

I wonder if they have a club I'd actually enjoy?

Even though, I listed art as something I was fond of, I saw that more as a hobby than something I want to improve in.

Maybe the Chess club? I'm not exactly great at it but I do want to improve.

Do they even have a Chess club?

When I reached the gymnasium, some senior students were already on the stage, introducing their club and why we should join them.

Wasn't really interesting until a certain senior went on stage.

He kept completely silent, looking at us as if expecting something.

A bunch of students started making fun of him.

"Hah! Did you forget your notes?"

"Ahaha!"

He still kept quiet though.

It was unnerving and eventually all noise died down.

It was only then did the senior speak.

"I am the student council president and I'm here to recruit members. Although there isn't any special requirements for an application, we humbly ask that you do not have any other club activities and not to have a naivé belief,"

Okay what?

Naivé belief??

A rather weird request if I say so myself..

Whatever, I'm not joining this edgy club anyway.

They just give me massive mastermind vibes and I do not want to die right now.

Let's go to the Chess club!

A/N:

I literally do not remember a thing. I watched this show like two years ago and I'm writing this purely off memory of the anime.

Hahahahaha..

I'm so doomed.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed and remember that you matter so keep yourself safe out there!

(Sorry if my story's quality is bad, I haven't really thought this far since it started as a crack fic..)