DDOT| sick

Zuri's pov

A/N why this girl kindaaa😍😍

I was taking care of Darrian cause he had got sick. And it was his fault. He wanted to go outside without a jacket or coat when it was 25 degrees outside. So now I'm at his house making him soup. "ma you taking foreverrr" I heard ddot say as he coughed. "boy give me a second. It's your fault you sick" I say rolling my eyes. He mumbled something under his breath.

"Say it to my face" I said then watched him sit up from the couch. "Nah don't, cause if you cough or sneeze on me ima slap you" "whatever" he lays back down on the couch coughing.

As I kept making his soup I felt his arms around my waist and his head on my shoulder. "My throat hurts" he whispered. "Did you take the medicine I gave you?" "Hell nah. That shit nasty" he sniffles and I sigh. "Well guess what?" "What ma?" "I don't care. You taking that medicine." He mugged me then rolled his eyes. "I don't like it. Plus it's cherry flavored" he says but I shrug. "Darrian you're taking the medicine" I say causing him to groan dramatically for no reason "you mean asfff ma. I don't want that nasty shit, it taste like ass."

How does he know what it taste like? Nvm

"You still need to take it" I said and he shook his head no. "Take it or you ain't getting yo soup." He rolled his eyes and goes back to the couch then takes the medicine. He started making dramatic gagging noises like it was that bad. "You swear you tryna poison me" he mumbled and coughed. I rolled my eyes and put the soup in a bowl and brung it to him. He grabbed me and sat me next to him, laying his head on my shoulder.

I gently kissed his head. "My throat and my head hurt, fix it ma" I chuckled and shook my head "how you want me to fix it?" he shrugged and wrapped his arms around my waist as I played with his hair. I kept playing with his hair as he slowly ate his soup.

ABOUT 10 MINUTES LATER he finished eating and laid on my chest. "gimmie a kiss ma" he mumbled. "no, I don't wanna get contaminated" I say jokingly "I don't give a damn, gimmie a kiss mami" he said looking up at me and holding me tighter

Hun I don't wanna have corona like u

I shook my head no and he let go of me, crossing him arms and turned away. I laugh a little "baby turn back around" he shook his head no "I'll give you a kiss if you turn around" he immediately turned back to me. I kissed his cheek softly and he smiled then laid back on my chest. "I love you mami" he said closing his eyes and holding my hand. "I love you too" I replied and kissed his lips

508 words
My man pissed me off today🤧