DDOT| attention

Maya's Pov

ddot had asked me if I could come over so I did, but the boy ain't paying attention to me at all

ddot had asked me if I could come over so I did, but the boy ain't paying attention to me at all. He just on his PlayStation playing gta wit his headset on.

I walk over to him and tap his shoulder lightly "bae you been playin gta for so long, give me attention." "one sec ma ima give you attention" he said. I stood behind him for a few seconds cus I knew he was still finna play the game instead of paying attention to me. "Bae. Get off the game alreadyyy" he just ignored me when I said that. I walked closer and took the left side of his headset off his ear and whispered "Darrian Jimenez if you don't get off that damn game I'll backhand tf outta you". He whipped his head back as fast as he could. "I know you ain't say my gov rn. Keep playing wit me Maya"

I mean he said "keep playing wit me" so I def should

He turned his head back to the game making me more pissed off.
I walked over to his PlayStation and unplugged it from the wall causing Darrian to get up. "MAYA WTF" I rolled my eyes at him. "I told yo ass get off the game now give me attention". "Oh ima give you attention dw" he said pushing me onto his bed.

Oh nah. He bouta rearrange my insides.

He starts taking off my pants. "I-" I try to speak but he immediately cuts me off. "nah nah nahh cus you said you wanted attention. Correct?" He said. I just stay silent as he takes his boxers off and takes off my panties (I swear I hate that word so fuckin much😭)

Without warning, he shoves his cock inside me hard. "Fuck~! Darrian!" I moaned out. He let out a groan "you so fuckin tight ma" he starts pounding into me faster. I moaned loudly as my eyes roll back, then he starts fucking me faster. "I'm gonna cum darrian~!" "Cum for me ma" he says smirking. 5 secs later I came onto his dick as I pant. He keeps thrusting into me till he pulls out and nuts on my stomach.

He picked me up and we took a shower together. We sat on his bed and cuddled. I was about to go to sleep till I heard him whisper in my ear quietly....

"That enough attention for you?"

First story😘✌🏽
414 words