Izuku Midoryia: Origin

People...

Izuku: "Y'Alreadry made him cry... stop it! I won't let you."

Katsuki: "So Deku the quirkless wonder... thinks he can play hero, huh?"

Katsuki makes an explosion as he hits his palm with his other fist.

... Are not equal

Katsuki jumps Izuku.

That's the hard truth I learned at age four.

Y/n: "What's going on here, Katsuki-Kun?"

Katsuki: "Nothing N/n. Just teaching Deku a lesson."

Y/n: "Scram!"

The three boys leave.

Katsuki: Unlike stupid Deku, Y/n actually has the strength to fight back without a quirk. Still, it also seems like she either enjoys the pain or the fact that her not showing a response causes others to be uncomfortable. She's not stupid to pick fights with people she knows she won't win against though.

Y/n: "Are you two okay?"

Izuku: "How did you get Kacchan to leave?"

Y/n: "I beat him up after school yesterday in front of his friends as a warning."

Izuku: "Is that why you came home with those burns?!"

Y/n: "Don't worry, his quirk is still weak right now. Besides, he'll leave you alone for a while."

Izuku: "Ok."

But That...

~Present~

Izuku: "Wow. A giant villain!"

The Giant Villain stands on Tatooin Station. 

Midoriya: (Narration) It all began in China, in Qingqing City. There was news that a baby that gave off light was born. Ever since then, superpowers were discovered in various places, and time passed without the cause being identified. Before we knew it, the supernatural became normal, and dreams became reality. The world has become a superhuman society, and about 80% of the world's population now has some kind of special trait. In this world swirling with chaos, the profession that everyone once dreamed about and admired came into the limelight.

Giant Villain: "Urahh!" The Giant Villain smashes through an electric pylon. Civilians: "Ahh!"

Midoriya: (Narration) That profession is...

Death Arms: "Ngh! Urgh!"

Death Arms catches the fallen electric pylon.

Death Arms: "Ugh... Ngh~!"

Man: "Oh, it's Death Arms! He carries out justice through his great physical strength – the Punching Hero!"

Backdraft keeps the crowd back with a line of water.

Backdraft: "Everyone, this is dangerous. Stay back, stay back!"

Men: "The rescue specialist, Backdraft, is here, too! But man, turning into a monster's an amazing Quirk. What did he do? He stole someone's bag and went out of control when he was cornered. A Quirk like that and he's a bag snatcher?"

Midoriya pushes his way forward through the crowd pulling his new friend with him.

Man: "I'm sorry, the train's... Yes, I don't know what time I will make it to work... Huh?"

Kamui Woods flies above the crowd and toward the Giant Villain.

Women: "Kyaa~! You can do it, Kamui!"