never again.

it was a warm summer day in stockholm. agnetha was sitting on the bench smoking a cigarette, she was trying to clear her head. frida was taking a walk in the park to also clear her head. agnetha flicked the ashes off her cigarette and saw frida.

"hej frida!!" she called out. frida froze. she had been avoiding agnetha. agnetha ran up behind frida and hugged her waist while kissing her neck. she took one last drag off her cigarette and put it out. "hi agnetha." frida said flatly. agnetha got a bad vibe. "frida are you okay?"

"yes agnetha i'm fine. i'm just tired." agnetha looked saddened, it was clear frida didn't want to talk to her but she was determined to make her better. "want to go take a nap? we can go to my apartment. björn and the kids are on holiday. we'll be alone. no one will be able to hear us..." frida pushed herself away from agnethas grasp and started to walk away. "no no i'm fine i just want to be alone."

agnetha followed frida all the way to her apartment. "frida what is wrong? did i do something? please just talk to me." fridas anger started to boil inside of her. she slammed open the apartment door, walked to agnethas bedroom, and slammed the door. agnetha watched in horror from outside the apartment. she crept inside slowly and quietly. she shut the door behind her and walk up to the bedroom door. she was thinking about knocking but opened it slowly.

"frida?" she called out. agnetha walked up to the bed and pulled back the covers. "frida what's wrong please talk to me. i can't make it better if you don't talk to me." frida sat up in the bed and looked at her almost with flames in her eyes. "GODDAMNIT AGNETHA." she yelled. agnetha was taken back by her words. tears started to well in both of their eyes. "agnetha i can't do this anymore okay?" agnetha was confused and concerned. "what to you mean 'this' you can't do what anymore?"

agnetha sat down on the bed and looked frida in the eyes. "you. i can't do you anymore. i can't do us anymore." agnetha felt the tears run down her face. "why? why can't you? i love you frida." agnethas hands started to shake. "no. you don't love me. you can't love me." agnethas tears started to flow faster. frida cupped her face and wiped her tears with her thumbs. "agnetha. think of your husband. think of your children. think of this band. we can't do this anymore. you aren't allowed to love me the way i love you." without realizing tears started to flow freely out of fridas eyes. she wiped her tears. agnethas lip started to quiver, frida wiped the salty tears off her face, with her thumb and brushed over agnethas lip. "shhhh" she whispered.

frida pulled agnethas face close to kiss her. it was the most passionate kiss they've shared. their tongues were dancing and their hands were moving along each others bodies, it was a goodbye kiss. agnetha pulled away to wipe her tears. frida pulled agnetha close to her chest. she stroked agnethas long blonde hair until she fell asleep. frida kissed her head and whispered "i love you. i love you you are the light of my life. you are my sunshine sweetheart. it is the east, and you are the sun. rise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon, who is already pale with grief."

agnetha woke up in the morning to an empty bed. she searched everywhere for frida. it was too late. she new their destiny had come to an end.