worried

"I'd like to have a meal with the fourth woman and the woman in the pink skirt," Jin-young said.

"Kim Jin-young has chosen Shin Seul-ki and Kim Aera as his dates. Shin Seul-ki and Kim Aera will enjoy a meal with Kim Jin-young. Great job, everyone."

"The two who went to Paradise?" Kyu-hyun said.

"I knew he would choose Aera," Da-hee said.

"Right. He seemed most interested in her when he walked in," Han-hae agreed.

"Mmm," everyone agreed nodding their heads.

In the tent, Seul-ki and Aera talked to Nadine about how surprised they were to have been selected. Aera didn't expect him to choose her, and in some ways, she wished he hadn't. She likes Ju-won. Her only real connection is with him, but getting to know the new guy might be beneficial.

As they continued talking, Aera could tell that Seul-ki was interested in Jin-young. She hasn't shown this much interest in any of the other guys.

"But, wasn't he kind of cool?" Seul-ki asked the girls.

"Go tell that to him, not us." Nadine laughed. "She's fallen for him." Nadine pointed at Seul-ki making her blush.

Seul-ki laughed, "No, it's not like that. He was just really cool."

"He was, but I have a feeling he's gonna be really hard to read. He doesn't really show much emotion," Aera agreed.

"It could be just because he was nervous," Nadine said.

After a while, the rest of the girls came into the tent and they continued talking about the new guy.

"All the girls seem interested in Jin-young," Han-hae said. Everyone nodded their heads agreeing.

"But, I can't tell if Aera is interested in Jin-young or not," Da-hee said.

"I think she's not sure how to feel. She got close to Ju-won yesterday, but now this new guy has come in," Kyu-hyun said.

"Right." Jin-kyung agreed.

Aera and Seul-ki leave the tent for their date with Jin-young. The boys are sitting on the porch of their tent talking. Before leaving, they talk to the boys a bit.

"Where are you off to?" Jong-woo asked the girls.

"To eat the special meal," Aera replied avoiding eye contact with Ju-won who was looking straight at her. She felt bad that he had to watch her leave to go on a date with another guy. However, Seul-ki would be there, so she didn't feel as bad. They all waved bye before the girls continued on their way.

"That was a little awkward," Seul-ki said.

"Right! Why were they all sitting outside?" Aera replied laughing.

"What do you think he'll be like?" Seul-ki asked Aera.

"I think he'll be very reserved. Earlier, he seemed a bit on the shy side." Aera answered.