𝐏𝟑: 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬

Start from the beginning

"I'll come downstairs again when I'll finish preparing myself!" I told Soomin.

"Alright" She replied as she started cooking the pancakes. Then I head upstairs in my room.

"I'll come downstairs again once I'm ready," I informed Soomin, rising from my seat to retreat back to my room. "Alright," she replied, her attention shifting back to the sizzling pancakes on the stove. With a sense of purpose, I ascended the stairs.

In my my room, Jiah was still sleeping. I walked In my room, Jiah lay sprawled across the bed like a crime scene body, sound asleep and seemingly undisturbed by the morning hustle. I tiptoed past her, careful not to disturb her peaceful slumber, and made my way to the closet in search of suitable attire for the day ahead.

After making my selection, I made my way to the bathroom, eager to freshen up before the day's happenings.

"As I stepped into the shower, my phone emitted a soft "ding" with a notification from Bahiyyih, asking if I was ready. I quickly responded that I was still getting ready and proceeded with my shower.

After drying off and getting dressed, I returned to the room to check my appearance in the mirror. "You look very pretty," came Jiah's voice from beneath her blanket, and I turned to see her peeking out with a sleepy smile. Her words warmed my heart, and I returned her smile before turning back to the mirror to admire my reflection.

I was dressed in a Pink Women's Houndstooth Bow Decorated Halter Neck Top paired with a Pink Lace Up Front Flare Skirt, exuding a playful yet sophisticated vibe.

Completing the ensemble were Pink Pearl Decor Clear Heeled Ankle Strap Heels, adding a touch of elegance to the look

Completing the ensemble were Pink Pearl Decor Clear Heeled Ankle Strap Heels, adding a touch of elegance to the look. Following Soomin's advice, I donned a Pink Heart Embroidered Baseball Cap and a light pink mask to maintain my anonymity as a predebut artist.

Gently securing my hair with a satin hair bow, I added the finishing touch with a douyin-inspired makeup look, feeling confident and ready to take on the day's adventures with style