Chapter 5. King of Devilish Fist Tournament.

Long chapter incoming people! Enjoy!

NARRATOR P.O.V

Y/N was peacefully taking lessons from his teacher, Kakashi. Today's class was math, one Y/N is good at. The same cannot be said for the other students, some of them were struggling. Like always, Marth is sleeping during class so Y/N has to listen to his snores.

The class for very easy for Y/N. Many of the lectures were things he already knows about, so there was barely any notes taken, only a couple of things to go over the lecture. In the meantime, he thought about Raynare and the possibility of her being related to Kokabiel. Those thoughts still plague his mind.

Y/N:"Marth. Marth. MARTH!"

Marth:"H-Huh? Oh, Y/N. What's wrong?"

Y/N:"I can't stop thinking about yesterday's chat with Rias. Do you think this Raynare has somehting to do with us?"

Marth:"As in, if she was present during the attack? No. When you collected those feathers, I didn't recognise the owner of that mana. Whoever this girl is, she's someone we've never met."

Y/N:"Damn. If she knows nothing about the Khaos Brigade we will be back to square one..."

Marth:"Have some fa-... be optimistic Y/N. We haven't found anything yet. Why are you so nervous?"

Y/N:"In that entire year of being a stray, I thought I would never find a proper answer to my questions. Now, I suddenly know who attacked us and is hunting someone related to the responsibles for my family's death. This is all too out of the sudden."

Marth:"Calm down. Whatever happens, we will face it together."

Y/N:"Thanks Marth."

Marth:"No problem. Now, if you do not need more counseling, I'll go back to sleep."

Y/N:"Sure."

He sighed and gave his pen a couple of spins, still unable to think of something else rather than the Khaos Brigade. From the end of the class, Rias and Akeno noticed Y/N's behaviour. Akeno tapped Rias hand and grabbed her attention.

Akeno:*Whispers* "It seems our little mercenary is a little distracted."

Rias:*Whispers* "So it seems. Now not only do I need to motivate Issei but him aswell."

Akeno:*Whispers* "Turns out, I know how to."

Rias:*Whispers* "Really?"

Akeno:*Whispers* "Yes. Today, the King of Devilish Fist Tournament starts again. Y/N loves to fight, right? I'm sure he would love to participate in it."

Rias:*Whispers* "Hmm... It's a good idea. Very well."

Akeno:*Whispers* "That's not all. Him will be there too. Don't you think it's a nice way to see if your mercenary is able to protect you?"

Rias widened her eyes, unaware that the person Akeno was talking about was going to participate in that tournament. After the shock dissappeared, Rias smiled. This is a perfect opportunity to see Y/N's true strength.

After the class was over, Y/N stood up and packed his things. He was going to go find Baiken and head to the ORC until Rias tapped his shoulder.

Rias:"Hello Y/N. I have a favour to ask."

Y/N:"Well, I'm all ears."

Rias:"There's this tournament were devils fight to gain-"

Y/N:"Girl, say less. I'm in. When are we starting?"