The atmosphere on the table was a bit stagnant, but Xiao Zhan just ate quietly.
He would not take these things to heart. No matter what, there were more important things waiting for him to do now, and in the final analysis, this was his only shortcut at the moment.

Xiao Zhan's reaction was somewhat beyond the expectations of the Wang family. Wang Yibo looked at him intentionally or unintentionally. Thinking of the contents of the information, he could not help but sympathize with Xiao Zhan.

"My third aunt is always like that. I hope you don't take those words to heart."
Hearing Wang Yibo, who had sent him out, said in a low voice, Xiao Zhan was a little surprised at his mindfulness. He turned around and said a few good and polite words, and then he asked Wang Yibo to hurriedly go back in.
"Tomorrow...... are you free?"
"Is this inviting me to a date?"

Xiao couldn't understand Wang Yibo's thoughts. He didn't know if he really had a good impression of him, or just listened to his grandfather.

But when he saw the focused look on Wang Yibo's face, he couldn't help but say: "I guess I'm free."

At that time, he regretted a little, thinking that he should have met Wang Yibo at least once in his previous life before making a decision.

Xiao Zhan stood in a position facing the light, and the ray of light from the room fell on him, making the lines of his face very soft, with a slight smile on his face.

Wang Yibo looked up at him, and inadvertently thought of a line: 'Washed by the waves of clear water, yet never swayed'.Perhaps, after meeting Xiao Zhan, he became a little poetic.

"Yibo, do you like him that much?"
The car carrying Xiao Zhan had driven out of the Wang family's door, but Wang Yibo had never taken back his sight.

Uncle Shao was Wang Yibo's favorite person besides his grandfather. Hearing the kind ridicule in his tone, Wang Yibo just responded, "I like him."

"Should I push you in?"

"OK"

When entering the house, the mood of the two people changed to varying degrees. Uncle Shao felt that every decision made by the old master seemed so wise and brilliant. As for Wang Yibo, he thought that if Xiao Zhan could continue to be always like this, he would be sincere in the future and treat him well.

When he got home, Xiao YaoZu was waiting in the living room as expected.

"How was it?"

"I will try dating him."

Xiao Zhan's smile looked a bit sullen, but at this time Xiao YaoZu had been dazzled by ecstasy. After saying a few words of 'good child', he said: "I knew you could do it!"

Xiao Zhan glanced at him blankly, then turned upstairs.

"Successful?"
Seeing Song WanRu coming out in her pajamas, Xiao YaoZu excitedly pulled her to his side and said, "Of course, I am his dad! Would he dare not listen to what I said?!"

There was complacency in his tone, but Song WanRu seemed a little disapproving.

In her heart, homosexuality is disgusting, and Xiao Zhan was a useless waste, but she couldn't help feeling a little excited when she thought of the benefits they could get after he married into the Wang family.

"Wang ZongTong will really inject capital into our plastic factory, right?"

"Nonsense! He asked Zhan to marry in because Zhan's good destiny can prevent Wang ZhenXuan from the Catastrophe! If he does not fulfill his promise by then, I will immediately let Zhan return home!"