TWENTY ONE.

FOR THE MOST PART OF THE GAME, Shiloh was trying her hardest to pay attention to it, yet the only player her eyes were glued to was Trent. There was just something about seeing him do something that he was so passionate about out.

"Can you believe he lied to me and said he was a P.E teacher?" Shiloh scoffed to Cindi, who laughed in response.

"I mean, he could technically pull it off."

"That's not the point," she rolled her eyes.

Shiloh was a mess in the head; she didn't know what Trent wanted from her and she couldn't lie, she didn't know if she could give it to him.

It wasn't even the fact that she had just come out of a situationship, it was more so to do with Trent himself and his career. She didn't want to be known as the person who took his focus off of his game or whatever tabloids would come up with.

"Stop stressing," Morgan commented, noticing Shiloh's leg bouncing up and down nonstop. "You're making me nervous for you. Everything's going to be fine."

The thing about Shiloh was that whenever she was anxious about something, hardly anyone could say anything to call her down. It wasn't because she didn't want to hear it, it's that she couldn't let herself believe in false hopes. Her experiences in life had managed to fabricate her into someone who refused to believe that everything was going to be okay until it actually became okay.

By halftime, Liverpool were leading by a goal to none, and the chants and atmosphere in the stadium began to lift Shiloh's spirits.

She seemed more nervous to see Trent after the game if Liverpool lost rather than seeing him at all; she couldn't help but giggle at him being one of those guys after a loss. But truth be told, this was a game against Manchester United, anyone would be pissed if they lost given their current state.

─── ༉‧₊˚✧ ───

As the full time whilst went, Shiloh and her friends stood up to clap the same as the rest of those in the stadium. 

"Tell Marcus I said hold that," Morgan smirked at Sevyn, who rolled her eyes and pinched the girl next to her in response.

As Morgan yelped back, Shiloh turned to Cindy who now sat next to her. "Okay, here goes."

"Just use protection."

"I'm sorry?"

"You're going back to his house, no?"

"Yeah, but───"

"Use protection, love."

Shiloh didn't actually know what to say. The one thing that raced through her mind was whether or not Trent and her were anywhere near able to take that next step.

She knew what he wanted, but not so much what she wanted.

Waiting in the hospitality section for friends and family of the players, Cindy, Morgan and Sevyn waited with Shiloh until she met with Trent. After that, Sevyn planned to go with Marcus for the rest of the week whilst the other two had some PR to do in the North of England.

"Shi, he's here," Morgan gasped, busying herself as Trent came towards the group.

Clearing his throat as he walked up to the girl he's been hardcore crushing on for the past couple of months, Trent realised how intimidating the group actually looked.

"You guys look like her bodyguards," he laughed, and they immediately untensed at the realisation that they did in fact look on edge.

The three turned amongst themselves to have a conversation whilst Trent and Shiloh spoke together.