On the other hand, Adagio was back on his laptop. It's not too late to go for a swim, right? It's definitely not. I walked over to my suitcase and looked for my swimsuit.

"What are you doing?" 

I paused and looked at him, saying, "Going for a swim," before returning to my search. "You're not going," he said, grabbing my attention. I quickly turned to him, "What? Why?" I asked.

"It's late," he said as he began typing. "We're not doing this again. In fact, the beach is right there," I explained, hoping that would convince him.

"No, you're not going," his voice became rougher, and I threw my hands in the air, disappointed and angry. I decided to leave it and listen to him because I was not in for any trouble.

 I walked over to Adagio, who was sitting on the bed, and said, "Scoot over," gesturing with my hand that I could sit. He raised his brow at me before moving.

I exhaled, feeling the soft bed beneath me. "Wow, this is so comfortable," I exclaimed, settling in. I decided to watch a movie, so I searched the bed for the TV remote. "It's over there," his voice said, which was quiet playful, causing me to look at him, whose hands were pointing to the table under the TV with the remote.

I groaned with annoyance; I had just found my comfortable spot. "Can you go get it?" I asked, and he smirked at me. He isn't going to do it, is he? "Please?" 

I tried, but he didn't respond. I got up unwillingly and grabbed the remote. He gave a half-smile while keeping his eyes on the screen. I mocked him. He must be contented now.

I settled in again and logged into my Netflix account to look for a movie.

"What do wanna watch?" I asked him for suggestions. Does he even know what a movie is? Because it appears that he only knows how to work. "I don't know," he bluntly stated while still typing. What is he even doing?

"Can you put that away for 2 hours atleast?" I asked him, becoming frustrated. I realize this means nothing to us, but there's no harm in spending quality time together. 

"Take a break" I was concerned for some reason; he is working without taking a break, he is straining himself, and he is missing out on simple things in life such as quality time, laughter and smiles, jokes and tears, happiness and sadness.

He is cold, numb, and emotionless, but he has to live life. He must maintain a balance, which he clearly lacks. He has money, he is already a successful heir, businessman, and entrepreneur; all he lacks is emotion.

 True, I have been uptight at times, but that doesn't mean I shut out the world. I love people, and I want to spread happiness. Right now, I want him to be happy.

I want to see him smile. I want him to enjoy the small things in life. Teach him that happiness is more valuable than money.

He looked at me, ignoring my words. What was I expecting? Talking won't work; I'd rather act. I moved closer to him and quickly removed the laptop from his lap. He senses change, and rage consumes him instantly, and I regret what I just did, but now that I've done it, I have to keep going.

"Aster" He gritted his teeth and looked directly at me. I gulped, "You're done with this for tonight." I was about to close the laptop and set it aside when he yelled, "Don't!" His voice panicked. My body froze. "Let me save it first." he stretched out his hand to get the laptop, which I handed him and waited. 

He set it aside and settled down. I chose 'The Vow', a romance film that I've been wanting to see for a long time. "Ready?" I asked to hype it up, but he bluntly hummed, but I continued. "Okay!" I exclaimed.

We started watching, everything was fine, we ordered some snakes, and the movie was exactly what I wanted, until things started to get steamy. Paige and Leo began kissing, which turned into a makeout session, and then their clothes came off.

I shifted uncomfortably on the bed and looked over to Adagio, who had his gaze fixed on the television. He appears to be quite relaxed and at ease, in contrast to me, who is completely nervous. "Wrong choice" 

I reached for the remote, but he raced me. "Hey, give it back," I whined as I tried to get it from him. "You're not changing this," he said, focusing back on the television. I cannot believe this guy right now. "Don't you think it's a little appropriate?" My hands were on my hips as I asked.

"Nope," he responded. I glanced at the television and saw them both running to the beach in their undergarments. I'm flushed and red. "Give it back," he stood up from the bed and raised his hands, while I stood on the bed for extra height. I jumped to get it, but he just lifted it higher.

I began to pant, and my legs hurt.

I came to a halt, only to realize how close we were, and my face was exactly at his level. His eyes darkened, while mine widened. "Get it," he whispered, making me weak in the knees.

I panicked and took a step back, only to be drawn back into his face. My cheeks flushed and the air became hot. His hands on my waist traced my back slowly, giving me an electric sensation throughout my body. His face leaned in closer, and those stunning hazel eyes hypnotized me.

Before anything else could happen, I realized why I was on this honeymoon. I don't want to give it up like this. I cannot give in; neither of us is in love.

"No," I pushed him and backed away. "We can watch this if you like it," I said sternly as I sat down on the bed. He ran his fingers through his hair, appearing stressed and annoyed.

I ate my chips while watching the movie. Adagio snuggled beside me. It had been a few minutes and I needed to use the restroom. "Why are you stubborn?" he asked out of nowhere. "I am not," I replied as I continued walking. "Let's get it done and move on." I paused my pace and turned around to give him a piece of my mind.

"It's easy for you to do that Mr. experienced. I'm sorry that I'm not like you, and that I never will be. I do not give my body to random strangers every night, as you do. I have my respect and value," I recited. He gave out a playful chuckle that, while it sounded sexy, sparked my rage. "There's no way out, Mrs. Amato," he claimed.

"True, so let's not think about sex right now" I remarked, "I know you're desperate, but have some patience, bud." I cockily smirked and entered the bathroom.

"So who is taking the floor?" I inquired as I stepped out. It's time for bed, and I'm exhausted from all the roaming and travelling. I deserve a good night's sleep, but with only one bed, that's doubtful.

"Obviously you," he said with a 'duh' tone, settling into the bed. I looked at him in disbelief. I want the bed; sleeping on the floor causes back problems. I know I'm being too selfish, but he's a man and doesn't have boobies, so he can sleep on his tummy, unlike me, a woman.

"Wrong," I said, raising both my brows at him. "Take this and this," I grabbed his pillow beneath him, which instantly irritated him and threw a blanket at him, who is now sitting up straight.

"You can sit and watch a movie with me but can't sleep with me?" He raised his brow, his voice husky. "They are two different things. And, considering how desperate you are, it's a no." I pointed, and he rolled his eyes.

His face appeared tired, which made him look cute for some reason, and I took a moment to admire his features. Messy hair, drowsy eyes, and pouty lips.

"Too bad" He fell back onto the bed and groaned as comfort hit him. That noise just made me feel things, so I gulped and replied, "If you don't get up, I'm going to push you down." I glared at his buried face in the pillow. "Please try," he said under the pillow. 

I sighed, giving up. "Okay, at least order an extra bed," I almost said, whining, "What's stopping you?" He inquired in a deep voice. "Fine," I replied, and ordered an extra bed.

I waited another 10 minutes for my bed to arrive. I'm all set, I wait for sleep to come, and before I fall asleep, I say "Good night" and hear his quiet hum in response. He is sleeping. I fell asleep before I realized it.