Two

As soon as we got to his mansion, I immediately went to bed. It is rather large. The mansion, with its ornate chandeliers and antique pieces. The flooring made of marble exuded opulence. It included a television and large couches.

And he had a dog!

Micha was his name, and he is a sweetheart. He's actually lying next to me at the moment. I could sleep for three more hours, but it was eight in the morning.

Adagio hasn't spoken anything since we arrived. Although we were meant to share a room, I was too afraid that something might go wrong. What if he made me lie down with him?

I'm craving food. I'd best head over to eat. I just pulled my hair back into a bun, gave myself a facial wash, and brushed my teeth before going downstairs. Micha came up on my heels.

A few maids greeted me, and I politely answered. It appears that breakfast has been prepared. They made pancakes.

I ate silently until I heard a blonde girl come down the stairs. I was slightly perplexed until I realized it was one of his mistresses. After our marriage, not even a day has gone by since he already started cheating. We are merely strangers, so it's not like we made a lifelong commitment to one another. Rather, we lied about our relationship at the altar.

As soon as she saw me, she rolled her eyes. Excuse me. That's a little rude. "Are you his wife?" She inquired, It's clear that she already knows the answer. "I believe it's none of your concern" was what I said. I smirked in satisfaction when I heard her offended scoff. 

"Liz, what are you doing here?" I heard him. I looked up to see him dressed neatly in his suit. "I ran into your snotty wife here," she said, folding her arms and gazing at me. I was taken aback. What exactly did I do?

"Liz, leave" He dismissed her as if he hadn't fucked her the night before. She pouted in an effort to be cute, but it didn't work. "But-"
"Leave" He cut her off. He was more assertive this time. She sealed her mouth shut and walked out of the mansion.

"Good morning," I said, smiling. He gave me a stern look and hummed in response. True, it was awkward, but I've been in far worse situations. He possesses an odd and suspicious aura. It's quite frightening.

Jessica and Candis invited me to join them for lunch. I figured it was a good idea because I'd be at home all day anyway. However, I need to talk to Adagio. My gut told me that if I don't, I could end up in trouble, so I should ask. Ask? No way... It's more like informing him.

I believe Liz girl pushed his buttons; what if I become a victim of his anger? I had second thoughts and began to doubt myself. Is it worthwhile? I was hesitating. I looked at him, debating whether or not to tell him.

"What is it?" He asked me unexpectedly. He must have sensed my desire to talk to him. "uh... I'm going out for lunch with Jessica and Candis," I said, pressing my lips together in a thin line as I waited for his response.

"You're not going" He really popped my hope bubble. By the way, he looked at me, I thought he was fine with it. "What? Why?" In shock at his sudden revelation, I asked. "I don't have to explain myself," he glared at me, clearly annoyed. "You can't do that. I'm all alone here," I said quietly. I was obviously unhappy. "You have Micha,"

He looked at the puppy before turning to face me. "Adagio...I have him, but-''
"Then stop complaining" He cut me off, which irritated me. He is not understanding, and there is no harm in letting me go out for lunch.

"He'll be a better company for you because you're no different than him," I said, raising my voice slightly. I just called him a dog. I've already lost the ability to decide my partner; now I have to give up the ability to go out with my friends.