"and tell him you're not coming today."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"be ready by 6 okay?" mattia popped his head through her bedroom door.

"okay." she nodded. it was already 4, so she decided to take a quick shower. by 5:45 she had done her hair and wore her clothes.

"you sure you can do your makeup in 15 minutes?" mattia asked.

he had been laying down in her bed watching her get ready.

"hopefully." she shrugged, pulling out her makeup bag.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

it was 6:15 and she had just finished doing her makeup. she took a quick picture to post on her main later.

"i'm ready, mattia." she said.

when she didn't hear a response, she turned around and saw that he had fell asleep watching her get ready.

she walked up to him and poked his face, "mattia."

still asleep.

"mattia." she ran her fingers through his hair.

"i'm awake." he mumbled, eyes still closed.

"sure you are." she laughed. "it's 6:15, let's go."

he rubbed his eyes and sat up straight. "holy fuck, you look so pretty."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

to no one's surprise, it was an italian restaurant. there were beautiful outdoor seats, which nev jumped at the chance to sit at when offered.

they were looking through the menu when nev took a quick picture of mattia.

"i saw that." he smiled.

"womp womp." she put her phone away, not really caring.

she ordered pasta, and mattia ordered risotto. once they finished eating, mattia ordered a bottle of wine.

"y'know, nev, i actually got you a little gift." mattia dug his fingers in his pocket to pull it out.

"you really shouldn't have!"

"i just wanted to show you how much you mean to me. and to thank you for giving me a chance even though i have the worst reputation ever."

"it's the human thing to do." she shrugged.

he pulled out a red, velvet box.

he opened it and nev's jaw physically dropped. "oh my god, you really shouldn't have!"

he got her the juste un clou ring.

"i got paid really well in 2019 thanks to you viewing my tiktoks every chance you got." he joked.

"shut up and put it on me." she rolled her eyes jokingly.

"i'll always treat you good, baby, i promise." he said as he slipped the ring in her finger.

"you're the only girl i ever wanna be with." he said, subconsciously holding her hand.

"i promise to be the best boyfriend you could ever dream of, if you let me."

"of course i'll fucking let you."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

neveahh

liked by mattiapolibio and 1,628,972 others neveahh promise 🤍

neveahh promise 🤍

view all comments

user7 the soft launching is crazy JUST TELL US WHO IT IS

user9 hold on ..

user9 THOSE R MATTIAS TATTOOS
user2 SERIOUSLY??
user9 ON GOD. I HAVE THEM MEMORIZED FUCKING TRUST ME.

naileadevora cuties

larray i approve
neveahh FINALLY WTF
user6 oh do we not look neveah's new bf?
user9 mf who the fuck is we?? we have nothing to do w this stop pretending like ur an important person in their lives

nicolassturniolo okay period i see u w that cartier ring
neveahh YUPPP

user9 guys why is nobody talking about NEV EATING IN THAT DRESS??? R U BEING SERIOUS???
neveahh LMFOAOA ILYYY

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

i feel like this is like two chapters away from being a straight up mattia fic 😭😭😭 guys i can't help it i love slow burn !!