(008) what the flippity flip

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"larri, i know you know."

nick was currently investigating larri. nev has been ghosting chris for the past 4 days, and it's killing him. 

"i don't know what you're talking about!" larri shrugged.

"lar, just tell me the reason, and i promise i won't tell him if she really doesn't want anyone to find out." nick sighed.

"she's been getting thousands of death threats because chris has been posting her on his story." larri admitted quickly. it didn't take nick any effort to get this out of him, larri has been dying to talk to someone about this.

"what the flippity flip." nick's jaw dropped.

"flippity flip is insane, by the way." larri commented.

"no, wait, let's rewind." nick blinked, "why hasn't she told us?" 

"she thinks it's better for both her and chris if she just stopped talking to him altogether."

"what- why?" nick was in a state of complete confusion.

"cause of their little crush on each other. she told me she thinks it's absolutely impossible for them to stay just friends for any longer."

"i thought that was a good thing?" nick asked, "didn't we all want them to be together? including them?"

"yeah, but the amount of hate she's getting as chris's friend is unbearable. imagine if they find out they're dating. she told me that until there's a 100% certainty that they're going to be a real serious couple, she doesn't think all the hate is worth a 'school girl crush'." larri explained.

"this is actually really sad." nick frowned slightly, pouring milk into a bowl. 

"what's sad?" larri heard someone from behind the phone say.

"matt?" larri guessed.

wrong.

"is that larri?" chris jumped to snatch nick's phone. "kid, what the fuck is going on?"

"what?" larri acted oblivious.

"why is neveah ignoring me?" he asked, his tone a mix of anger and sadness.

"i have no idea." larri shrugged. "i don't think she's doing it on purpose, she just doesn't use her phone as often ever since she got an iPad."

"oh, she hasn't used her phone in 4 days?" chris sassed.

"who the fuck are you calling?" neveah groaned, walking into the living room with her blanket around her. it was 3pm and she had just woken up. 

larri was sitting in the couch, giving her his back. 

she blinked a bit, to clear her eyes, and saw that the figure on her brother's phone screen was not matt, but his younger brother who she has been religiously avoiding.

she needed an escape. fast.

the best escape she could think of at that time was to just fall down. she fell to the ground, and covered her entire body with her blanket. 

"this could've been a lot worse." larri looked over his shoulder. "tell nick i'll calm him back."

"wait-"

"bye." he hung up.

"you seriously have got to figure out a better solution to this." larri looked at his younger sister in a concerning way.

"this way is just fine." she said, poking her head out of her cave.

"what are you gonna do next week when they come to LA?" he asked.

"holy fuck i actually forgot they live here too." she gaped.

"neveah you really need to figure this out." larri said honestly.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

omg