Daughter of Evil

Ohohohoho~
So, shall we begin?

Once upon a time, lying in another place
There stood a kingdom that no others dared to face
Sitting, dainty, upon the throne
A fourteen year old lady ruled the kingdom on her own

Harry Potter: Wow, she must be really powerful to rule a kingdom at such a young age.

Hermione Granger: Yes, and it seems like she's not afraid to face any challenges.

Ron Weasley: She sounds like a badass.

Draco Malfoy: Pfft, ruling a kingdom at fourteen? I highly doubt she's as powerful as she claims to be.

Ginny Weasley: I think she's impressive. It takes a lot of courage to be a young ruler.

Neville Longbottom: I wonder what kind of magic she uses.

Luna Lovegood: I bet she has some interesting creatures in her kingdom.

Sirius Black: I'd love to meet her. She seems like a strong leader.

Remus Lupin: I wonder what her kingdom is like.

Severus Snape: I highly doubt she rules with kindness and fairness.

Albus Dumbledore: Let's not make assumptions, Severus. We should learn more about her before making judgments.

Minerva McGonagall: I agree with Albus. Let's not judge someone based on rumors.

Rubeus Hagrid: I wonder if she's got any dragons in her kingdom.

Dobby: She must be very powerful to be able to rule a kingdom at such a young age. Dobby is impressed.

Harry Potter: Well, one thing's for sure. She's definitely caught our attention. We should learn more about her and her kingdom.

In the lap of luxury, surrounded by the best
Her faithful servant who was different from the rest
Josephine, her most beloved horse was named
Everything worth anything, her majesty had claimed

Harry Potter: Who is this Riliane Lucifen d'Autriche? I've never heard of her.

Hermione Granger: She must be a historical figure from another country. I'll have to look her up in the library.

Ron Weasley: Sounds like she's pretty wealthy and powerful. Wonder what kind of magic she knows.

Ginny Weasley: I bet she's a pureblood like us. Maybe we could learn a thing or two from her.

Draco Malfoy: I haven't heard of her, but I'm sure she's not as wealthy as the Malfoys.

Luna Lovegood: She must have a special connection with her horse Josephine. Maybe they can communicate with each other.

Neville Longbottom: I wonder what her servant is like. I hope they treat her well.

Sirius Black: I've never heard of her, but I'm sure she's no match for the Dark Lord.

Severus Snape: I'll have to do some research on this Riliane Lucifen d'Autriche. She sounds intriguing.

Minerva McGonagall: It's always interesting to learn about powerful figures from other countries. Perhaps we can invite her to give a lecture at Hogwarts.

Albus Dumbledore: I have a feeling this Riliane Lucifen d'Autriche has a fascinating story behind her wealth and power. We should keep an eye on her.

Haven't any money, then you need not bat an eye
Just pluck it from the hands of those yet bound to die
Those who somehow sought to stand and go against her word
Their execution wouldn't go unheard