Instagram #26

@emmyraver:

@emmyraver: Behind the scenes footage from when Y/n was having a bad day and went to cuddle with her bestie because Aidan was sick that day

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

@emmyraver: Behind the scenes footage from when Y/n was having a bad day and went to cuddle with her bestie because Aidan was sick that day. They sat and watched movies all day. 

@aidanrgallagher: I can't believe I wasn't there to comfort her.

@rozzymikes: I hate seeing my bestie upset.

@tom.hopperhops: I remember Y/n decided to get us all to watch the Mission Impossible movies because of how much she loves Tom Cruise.

@justinmin: When Y/n is having a bad day, the whole cast is having a bad day.

@castanedawong: Y/n brings so much joy to set and when she doesn't have that smile on her face everyone just does everything to make her feel better.

@rituarya: At least she ended up feeling better.

@y/njonas: Thank you so much for making me feel better. You are seriously the best people in the world and I love you all so much.

@username01: Why does the show have to end 😭

@username02: I love Y/n so much better when she has a smile on her face.

@username03: I love when people are sad. It makes me feel happy.