Instagram #9

@y/njonas: 

@y/njonas: By now, you guys probably already know, but my brother @joejonas is getting divorced

@y/njonas: By now, you guys probably already know, but my brother @joejonas is getting divorced. I'm sharing this on my Instagram because I'm sick of the news putting up fake comments and statements and then making my brother feel like shit. This is a personal thing that is between my brother and Sophie and they would like to keep it that way. If they want to tell the world then they will. If they don't, than respect that. So, for the people who are hating on my brother and Sophie, they need to back off because it's fucking stupid. Their only human and their personal lives are between them and whoever else they want to share it with. The next person to talk about this, I'm probably going to get sued because this is getting on my nerves. I love you Joe and I'm gonna do everything to make you feel better because that's what family is for. (Pretend that he doesn't have a wedding ring on his finger)

@aidanrgallagher: Damn that's a big paragraph babe. I wondered what you were typing on your phone. Now I know 😂

@nickjonas: Couldn't have said it better myself sis.

@kevinjonas: You really are an amazing sister.

@franklinjonas: Really Y/n? You had to put a Jonas Brothers song in there?

@joejonas: Thank you Y/n. You are the most wonderful sister anybody could ask for.

@y/njonas: @franklinjonas yes I did and @joejonas someone had to do something. It was driving me insane and I just couldn't take it anymore. People just need to learn to shut their mouths once in a while. 

@rozzymikes: Yes queen.

@username01: Preach.

@username02: I agree with you.

@username03: I can't believe Joe had to get his sister to say something. How pathetic.

@joejonas: @username03 the only pathetic one here is you. I didn't ask my sister to do this, she just did it herself. That's what family is for and my sister always knows how to make everyone feel better. Too bad she can't make you feel better about yourself.

@username04: This family really loves to stick up for each other. I love it.