༊*·˚

“Well, tak semestinya aku perempuan dia taknak pukul aku right?” –A.B

Feeya, I don’t know what else to say so that it reaches out to you. But, I have a feeling that you shouldn’t go to this camp.” – A.

I heard footsteps behind me, and I turned to realize it’s Naim.

“She got invited to the camp?” – N.

“Well, yes to be exact.” – A.

“You shouldn't go Feeya. Anything can happen, and I won’t be there to protect you since we will be paired with our own partner.” – N.

Kahar cakap, I will be paired with Fakhri?” – A.B

“It’s alright Naim, just for once let her be under my protection. She’ll be fine.” – F.

“Okay, and I’m expecting you to always be alerted.” – N.

As Fakhri nodded, I can see Kahar staring at us from afar. I don’t what is his intention, but I’m hoping it won’t go over the limit. Just for once.

BELL RINGS

We all got up and headed to our class.

While I was heading to my class, someone grabbed me by the hand and pulled me to hallway side.

Naim cakap apa dekat kau?” – K.

Lepaslah! None of your business. Stay out of my personal space.” – A.B

As I said that, I pushed away his hand that grabbed me hardly and tightly. As if he wanted to hurt me.

“Look Princess, I want to make it easy. Stop making everything so complicated and get to the point. Is it really that hard?” – K.

“No, unless you were one of my friends or close friends that I let into my life.” – A.B

“Listen, I will get what I want and I won’t stop unless I hear what I expect to hear.” – K.

“Fine by me, as if you can.” –A.B

I walked away, f*ck. I was already 10 minutes late, I didn’t know whether to enter class or skip. I didn’t want to get yelled at infront of the class so I decided to skip.

I knew that if I opened my space alot, I would get myself into trouble. So I’m staying away from those who I’m not interested with. I don’t want my past to repeat itself, I’m not strong to go through it again.