CHAPTER 1: a bus of idiots

"Oh wow, what a bunch of idiots," I thought to myself, staring at the scene unfolding infront of me.

It was laughable. Just amazing.

So, two randos were like..arguing over a seat right now.

Rando number one- a blond guy with AHNS' uniform- was sitting in a priority seat and refused to give up his seat for an elderly woman after an office lady specifically asked him to.

I mean I guess it's good to see another believer of objectivism in public but come on...

Anyway, office lady gets roasted and tears up.

Yeah. She was crying. That's something, isn't it? Kinda her fault for trying to confront someone without a backup plan though..

Moving on, rando number two - a brunette also in AHNS' uniform- stood up for the office lady and tries to convince rando number one to move.

And fails miserably, of course.

I guess that's one way to display the intelligence gap in AHNS' students?

So, now, rando number two is asking people to give up our seats for the elderly woman!

I would usually just give up my seat and internally sigh since that's society's way of doing things.

But..I felt a bit..

Attention-starved

So, it's time to argue with rando number one!

|

   "Well, your rebuttal is clearly flawed," I stated confidently, going out of my way to sound fancy. I even timed it perfectly, just as someone was about to give up their seat!

Bonus points for me.

All eyes were on me. Hell yeah!

  "It isn't about whether we're willing to give up our seats or not. It's the fact that you're in a priority seat. They were solely made for the purpose of the people that need them. So, move,"

I paused for a moment, soaking in the reactions of the randos. Rando number one was as confident as ever and rando number two seemed a bit surprised at my.. confrontation(?)

I held onto the handle with my life. This is a moving bus and I'm standing in the middle of a walkway. Maybe I should've done this speech thing while sitting down.

  "Although that is their purpose, it doesn't matter at this moment. At the end of the day, it's still just a seat and you can't force me out of it," rando number one rebutted. Like a pro too.

Hell..I might actually lose this.

  My ego could never!

  ....

/

  And that's the reason as to why I stood the entire bus ride just arguing with a rando from my school.

I regret it.

Maybe I should've just given up my seat.

It was a stalemate because that blond wasn't there to be convinced.

Can't blame him though, I wasn't there to be convinced as well.

And now, my legs are aching. That's great. My left hand literally has red marks from how hard I was gripping that dang bar so I wouldn't fall mid-debate.

He was sittings the entire time too! Jerk..

Maybe next time I shouldn't let my ego get the better of me.

That was my only thought as I walked to my class. 1-D.

Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

As I opened the door, a new type of despair- I had never experienced before-washed over me.

  That rando number one was in my class.

...

And sitting behind me.

HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

A/N:

If I have any mistakes, tell me!

Hope you enjoyed!

I didn't mention anything about kiyopon and ice queen because I feel that ice queen would be more pre-occupied with kiyopon and plus, MC didn't even make eye contact with the gal.

And..kiyopon is just.. yeah.

That's it for now, hope you have a wonderful day today and remember to drink water C: