Chapter 12 Flashback (Kylie's POV)

Start from the beginning

I look at him and he just smiles and says, "Hello there I look forward to having you in my class this year."

I smile back and say, "I look forward to it as well."

My parents, the principal and my teacher all talked for a little while longer until it was time for my parents to leave and I went to my class with my new teacher.

I walk up to my parents and they smile at me. My mother told me, "Ok sweetie we have to go now. I hope you have a good first day at your new school."

My father nodded his head and said, "Yes sweetie I hope you have a good first day too. Try to make friends this time because we will be here for a few years."

I must have given him an unconvinced look cause he chuckled and said, "Yes I know I've said that before but this time I promise." He leaned in and kissed my forehead gently and said softly, "I promise."

I looked back at him with tears in my eyes and said, "Ok Papa I will try my best to make friends."

He patted my head as he stood back up and said, "That's my girl. Now Mama and I need to go. Be good and have fun ok?"

I smiled back and said, "Yes papa."

We all walked to the door. My parents went left to the door while Mr. Tashido and I went right to the hallways toward my new classroom. We walked a bit until we were standing in front of a room that had a sign hanging in front of the door that said, "Class 1-A". When we made it to the door he told me, "Wait right here until I call you in. You'll come in and stand by my podium and introduce yourself to the class. Ok?"

I looked at him and nodded.

He had a smile on his face while he walked in the door. I could hear some faint chattering and then everything went quiet. I heard Mr. Tashido loudly say, "Ok you can come in now."

I took a deep breath in, opened the door and I saw everyone's eyes on me. The one person that stuck out to me the most was a girl with long white hair that was put into two pigtails that looked like they were under cat ears. I thought, 'I wonder why she has cat ears on her head? She does look cute with them though. She is cute though.' When I thought that I felt my face blush.

' When I thought that I felt my face blush

Just then I heard Mr. Tashido's voice came back. I looked up at him as he asked, "Why don't you introduce yourself?"

I looked back at the front of the class and said, "Hello. My name is Kylie Rivers. I am from Phaixmore, Tutrea. My family and I move around a lot but I hope we can all be good friends." At the end of my introduction I gave a soft smile.

Mr. Tashido said, "Thank you, Kylie. Now why don't you take a seat behind the girl with white hair and wearing the cat ear headband there? Elsie, please raise your hand."

I heard a loud squeak and saw the girl I thought was cute shoot her hand up fast. I walked towards the desk and she looked up right when I was even with her desk. I could see a slight blush on her cheeks and her eyes. I thought, 'Wow her eyes are so light purple almost like amethyst.'