9. Courting

3 weeks later, you have been on 2 more dates with Loki. He surprised you each time with something different. On your last date, he took you to a beautiful lake.

"Y/n?" He said.

"Yes?"

"Will you give me the honor of officially courting you?" He asked formally, turning to face you.

"Yes!" You said excitedly, hugging him.

As you pulled away, he looked at your lips then your eyes.

"May I?" He asked.

You kissed him in response. He immediately kissed back, putting his hands on your waist as yours went around his neck.

"I love you" you whispered as you stopped kissing for a moment to get air.

"I love you too" He whispered back.

*

Now you were in the living room, reading on your couch. Loki was next to you, reading the forth volume of 'Percy Jackson'.

The rest of the Avengers were sitting on couches or on the ground, watching TV. Occasionally, Tony, Steve or Clint would look at the two of you. They still didn't like Loki. Well, Clint did but he was still cautious.

It somehow hurt a bit to know that, even after all this time, they didn't trust Loki.

You didn't tell the team about your relationship yet. But you knew Nat and Wanda would ask about it at some point. But you weren't sure the others would be happy for you. Thor would be very happy for hid brother, Nat and Wanda would also be happy for you, Clint might be OK with it, but Steve and Tony probably won't. Especially Tony.

Before you knew it, you finished the book you were reading. It was quite nice.

Forgetting and not really caring that the others were still there, you cuddled close to Loki and put your head on his shoulder, looking at the book he was reading. He slightly smiled and continued reading, not moving to make sure you were comfortable. He didn't really smile around the rest of the team, so you were happy he was finally able to smile around them.

You could feel Wanda smiling at the two of you as she tried reading your mind. But you still had your defenses up, so she failed.

You were trying not to fall asleep in the living room, but you felt your eyes closing.

/Love, would you like to go sleep in your bed rather than the couch?/ Loki asked you telepathically.

A quiet 'Mhmm' was all you managed as you started falling asleep.

Loki twleported the two of you to your room and gently put you on your bed.

"Stay.." you managed to mumble.

You heard him chuckle and felt him getting into bed. You put your head on his chest as you fell asleep.

____________________________________________

Sorry guys! I'll make the next xhapter longer

<3