Harem Creator battle Part 1

(Shido POV)

My eyes fluttered open, only to be met with an unfamiliar sky. I was instantly awake then and scurried to look at my surroundings. 

"...What the hell..." I muttered, as I took a look, and noticed a school. It was not my usual school, nor was it one I had ever seen. 

I picked myself up off the grass and tried to figure out how and why I was there.

Suddenly, a student in a uniform walked up to me.

No...That wasn't a student-

"Yo, Shido," Sora said, with a wave

"...What are you doing here?... Don't tell me you're the traitor!" I yelled as I took a step back

"Jeez, you and Sakura both," He said while scratching the back of his head, "Listen. Your goal is to get as many dates as possible within one school day. That pretty much equals girls' phone numbers, so you need as many as possible. Use whatever means needed, but they have to say yes to receiving the number, so you can't blackmail or anything."

"Wait wait," I said, my voice suddenly very serious "First of all, did you have something to do with Sakura losing her memory?"

"I played a part, but ultimately it was her own fault. She agreed to play the game, and she lost."

"So she played something like this? And she lost?"

"Yeah. I'm battling against the mastermind right now." Sora explained, "Sakura went first, and lost to another doctor. Currently, you are going to go against another Harem Conisuer. The area we are in currently is outside of the birdcage, inside a simulated area."

"..." I thought it over. He said Sakura had an option to deny it but didn't. Likely because she figured it would be for the group to get out of the mastermind's hands. But in that case, why hadn't Sora brought this up earlier? Also, we were inside a simulation?

"If you're wondering why I hadn't brought it up earlier," Sora said as if he were reading my mind, "it's because of the rules. Those would all take too long to explain though, so I will answer any questions you have. 3 minutes until the game starts."

With 3 minutes, I didn't have time to freak out. I jumped right into questioning, "What happens if we win or lose?"

"Win and we get who you beat added to the simulation, lose and you lose your Ultimate."

"How is that supposed to get us closer to escaping?"

"If we get a majority of people inside the birdcage from the game, we win. If the majority lose their ultimates, we lose. Also, you didn't ask but this is important: You're in class 3-B,"

"Ok. and lastly...Who am I up against?"

"His name is Issei Hyoudou. Be advised, he will give you a little trouble."

From there, I didn't have any more major questions. The only thing I had on my mind was trying to win this game that was somehow set up. However, at the time I started, I had no idea how many lies had just been fed to me.

(Sora POV)

After Shido was done with questions, I went back to the watch room where Shiro and Rimuru were waiting.

"I'm surprised your pants aren't on fire after all that." Rimuru joked

I didn't reply as I sat down. 

Firstly, Sakura nor Shido had any say in whether or not they played. They HAD to play if I chose them. Secondly, if Shido loses he loses his ultimate, and if Rimuru wins, he gets to add the winner as a sort of AI for him to play through (AN/ I Forgot to mention that this is what was meant when an AI was added. Sorry). That part was true, but the conditions of victory were also a lie. We escaped if I beat Rimuru with the cards in a majority true, but that won't settle everything. For example, if I were to find Rimuru cheating at all, it would be my win. I could also change what determines a win or loss if I reach an agreement with Rimuru, so the rules can always change.