Chappie 1: Somewhat Realization

Authors Note: I do NOT own Black Butler. Also this is boy x boy so if you like that you came to the right place XD anywho there will be masturbation, sex, and some small strong language so if you don't want that then the red x is in the right hand corner^^ Enjoy!

"Sebastion!" Sebastion walked in Ciel's study quickly as if he were standing right next to the door waiting to be called. "Yes master?" "Lizzie called and she wishes to borrow Meyrin and Bard. I told her that was fine. However, I do not trust those two alone so your order is to go with them and correct their mistakes." Sebastion bowed. "Yes master, but what if you need me?" "Then I shall call you. If I don't call you then don't come back." "Yes but what if you get hurt?" "I told you if I need you I will call you. I'm sure I'm bound to trip." "Yes, master."

Ciel watched as Sebastian rode off with Meyrin and Bard, Finny standing next to him. "Goodbye master Ciel! Goodbye Finny!" Meyrin shouted out the door of the carriage. "Yeah don't screw up too much Finny!" Bard added his part as they drove off. "By have fun!" Finny waved at them until they were out of sight. Ciel turned to walk away but stopped as Finny spoke. "Master Ciel?" "What is it Finny?" "How come Lady Elizabeth didn't request my presence if you don't mind me asking." Ciel turned to face Finny and would be lying if he said he didn't feel sad seeing Finny upset. "She has a gardener already who made everything look to her standards yesterday there fore she didn't need a gardener. Finny smiled and clapped his hands together. "Well alright then I suppose I shall get started on our garden! Excuse me Master!" With that Finny was off. Ciel let out a sigh and looked at the ground. "Maybe now I can get some work done." Ciel headed to his study and closed the door behind him and sat down in his chair. He began looking at the paper work but couldn't concentrate as something bugged him. 'Why have I been feeling the way I do around Finny lately? I have never been around someone who looked upset and felt sad with them before... maybe it's because he's always cheery and it's not like him to be sad? Yes... that must be it.' Ciel nodded to himself satisfied with his decision.

Meanwhile:

Finny looked at the flowers surrounding him and took in a deep breathe and frowned. 'I am such a terrible servant. Why me? Why must I always screw up? I've been a mistake my whole life I guess I just act for how I was born... but still I hate screwing up. Especially around master Ciel. A servant is not to love their master. Especially one as high as Ciel and doesn't really show emotion but... I can't help it.' Finny looked at the flowers and smiled. "Masters favorite are Tsubaki's! I shall plant some Tsubaki's!"

Back to Ciel:

Ciel threw his papers flustered. 'I can't get any work done! Why won't you go away!' Ciel looked down at his shorts and blushed at seeing the tent that he had some how created. Ciel was still just learning of Masturbation and sex but he still knew what he had to do. Which he didn't want to do. Some one of his standards shouldn't have to do something such as this. After a few more minutes of waiting and realizing that all this waiting was doing was causing him to ache and hurt. 'I guess it's jot going to go away.' Ciel stood up and walked out the window to see if he could find Finny to make sure he wasn't in the house. After seeing him digging in the ground he closed his curtains and locked his door. He then walked over to the couch he had in his study and carefully began to undo his shorts. After he had rid himself of his shoes and shots all that remained were his boxers which he did not want to take off. So instead he sat on the couch and began to carefully rub his member. Ciel let out a small whimper at the pleasure and blushed. He was embarrased he had been reduced to such a state. He then began to stroke his member faster and couldn't help the lewd sounds he was making. "Agh! Mmmm... m...more" Ciel stopped just long enough to take off his boxers and quickly got back to work on his erection. Ciel couldn't stop as he felt himself about to release but just before he did an image of Finny went through his mind. "Ahh Finnyy!" Ciel came all over his stomach and legs. He let out short husky breaths as he tried to recover from his orgasm. Once he recovered he cleaned up, got dressed, washed his hands, and got back to work. 'Why did I say and think of Finny?'