Nightmare Nightmarket part 34: Zipp's finale: 2nd volunteer: Izzy Moonbow

"Ok, I would like to have the next volunteer." Said Zipp.

Izzy Moonbow raised her hoof. "Could I go next?" Asked Izzy Moonbow.

"Sure, Izzy! Come on up." Zipp said.

Izzy went on stage and stood next to Baby Sunny Starscout whom she's sitting on the table.

"Hi, Izzy." Said Baby Sunny Starscout, waving.

"Hi, Baby Sunny." Izzy said, waving back.

Izzy Moonbow saw a sticky note on the table and it said, "Drink me, Izzy." Izzy shrugged and before she could drink it, she breathed. "Well, here goes." She said, as she drank the whole cup, and then she burped, then, she placed down her cup on the table next to the empty cup. Suddenly, her stomach started growling and grumbling.

Zipp noticed that the effects of the drink were happening to Izzy. "It's happening, everypony! Here it comes!" Zipp said, happily.

Izzy started shrinking and gets younger. Everypony watches in amazement. Izzy's age regression stopped.

Izzy Moonbow is now a little baby, just like Sunny

"Wow! It worked!" Said Zipp, excitedly. "Now, Izzy is a little baby, too."

Baby Izzy Moonbow rubbed her eyes and yawned. "(High-pitched voice) Wow! It worked!" Baby Izzy said, as she saw herself in the mirror.

Baby Izzy Moonbow is now wearing a diaper too, so she won't make a mess either. Zipp placed Baby Izzy on the table next to Baby Sunny.