All my fault p.2- Issac E.

As Y/N slowly walked towards the boy on the ground, she began to think. What would he do? If he pushed his own girlfriend off of him, what would he do to her? She was less than 2 feet away when she made eye contact with Eli. He nodded his head yes at her and smiled, reassuring her. She looked down at the broken boy in front of her, glancing up at Tessa who had a confused glare on her face. "Hey," she whispered to him. His head snapped up in confusion, Y/N gave him a small smile. He opened his mouth to say something, but a broken sob came out. Wordlessly, she sat on the floor and wrapped her arms around him as he cried, making Tessa scoff and storm off.

"I'm so sorry," the boy finally spoke. "It's okay," the girl assured him, her voice being muffled by his hair. Issac tried to talk to her, but Y/N was unable to hear him due to the people around them. "Let's go to the hall and talk," Y/N grabbed his hand and pulled him up. They walked to the hall, hand in hand, not caring about the many people photographing them.

-------------------

When they made it to the secluded hallway, Issac brought Y/N into his embrace. They stood, eyes closed, arms around each other, rocking back and forth, until Y/N finally pulled away. She put her hands on either side of his face and wiped his tears. "I'm so sorry," Issac said, tears falling from his eyes. "It's okay, we were broken up, you had every right." "I don't love her, I never did. I needed a replacement for you. If I wouldn't have fucked up so bad, we would've won. Eli would've passed me the ball. It's all my fault," Issac spoke looking into Y/N's eyes. "It's okay Issac," she said before bringing him into a deep kiss. They pulled away, smiling and faces red. "Why did Eli not pass you the ball?" Y/N asked. "He hasn't been passing to me since Tessa and I got together. We barely talk anymore," he explained. "I think that's going to change soon," Y/N told Issac, bringing him into a kiss and grabbing his hand. The two walked down the hallway laughing.

 The two walked down the hallway laughing

liked by camwilder2 and 78,908 others@issacellis- ball and Y/N is life

@issacellis- ball and Y/N is life.

comments turned off