Chapter 15: Music To Sooth the Aching Sole

Start from the beginning

The dance group walked away, and Louie turned her attention to Jiro, Denki and her love, Fumikage.

Louie: "Sorry to ask this, but would you guys be interested in making a small group with me?" Louie asked.

Jiro: "Sorry Louie, Denki and I have agreed to start a group band along side the dance group. But, what if......? Hang on, I've got an idea..." Jiro apologised, before coming up with an idea.

Jiro woke up Mr Aizawa, for a few questions regarding the festival, he was annoyed at first, but answered non-the less. Jiro thanked her teacher and went back to Louie happy with the result. She told them the good news.

Jiro: "Right, we can have another smaller group, but unfortunately, I won't be able to help you with it. You can ask someone else to play the drums and play any instruments for you, if you wish."

Louie: "Fumikage? Would you......"

Fumikage took her hand, and smiled looking into her dark hazel eyes.

Fumikage: "Sing with you?" He finished her question for her.

Louie: "Yes, I'd love it. Thank you."

"Would that work Jiro?"

They both asked at the same time, causing a few of the girls to let out a few aww sounds at the cute scene.

Jiro nodded. Louie would sing with Fumikage, but they still needed one more thing, a drummer. Louie's eyes lit up with an idea.

Louie: "OI! Bakugo Boom Boom!! Louie called over to the noisy classmate.

Bakugo looked up from his desk, with an angry expression plastered on his face. The whole room went silent, expecting the worst for this scenario. They held their breath.

Bakugo: "What?! What do you want extra?!" He bellowed.

Louie: "I know, you are killer on the drums, so will you please play drums for me and Fumikage?" Louie asked, as she made her way over to his desk, waiting anxiously.

Bakugo looked smug at her, knowing full well how good he was at the drums, but he made a note that she was practically begging him to play for her and the Bird extra. Sneering a little, and standing up to his full height over Louie, he gave the answer Louie was not expecting at all.

Bakugo: "Fine. Purple haired jack extra already asked me to play, why not! Don't think I like you extra, or that I will go easy on you." He spoke clear and stern to her face.

Louie held out her hand to him, and he shook it in agreement. The whole class gasped out loud. Louie stared them down, as if to tell them not to make a big a deal of it, the whole class agreed with her.

Time Skip to after school, in the dorm building......

Jiro was organising the Class 1A band, Tenya Iida was organising the backstage crew whereas, Mina, was teaching the dance steps to the dance crew. It was organised chaos, and relatively calm, to a certain aspect.

Some were taking a break after a long routine. One of the girls stepped up to grab her water bottle.

Hagakure: "I'm still bummed that Louie didn't want to join our group or Mina's." She pouted, sulking back to the sofa.

Mina came over and agreed with her girl, but was confused why Louie wasn't practising yet. Had she found her song? Jiro looked over at Louie who had her earphones in practising in silence. Every once in a while; she stopped, and got up to show the recording to the song, to the drumming parts she managed to replay them to Bakugo. He nodded, and shouted Fumikage over to listen to the parts he had to play. At least they had a song to play, now to find a way to practise both songs in time for the festival.