𝟬𝟬𝟱. ( rude boy )

Začít od začátku

denizkaine has posted to their story!

♫ . . . rude boy, rihanna
come here rude boy, boy
can you get it up?
come here rude boy, boy
is you big enough?

DENIZ AND EVERETTE LEFT the bar at around eleven, knowing they were already pushing it and if they stayed any later, deniz probably wouldn't see the light of day for the next three months

DENIZ AND EVERETTE LEFT the bar at around eleven, knowing they were already pushing it and if they stayed any later, deniz probably wouldn't see the light of day for the next three months. she'd been worrying about it for the entire walk home, but everette had assured her that they'd be fine. it's not like either of them had anything to drink, so their lie about going on a walk was perfectly believable. or, at least everette had convinced her it was.

since the kendricks were still at her house when the two girls had arrived back, deniz managed to escape any sort of lecture from her parents about being out late, insisting she was exhausted and rushing up to her bedroom.

she'd attempted to do some of her anatomy homework that she hadn't finished earlier at the library, but she hadn't been able to concentrate. every time she looked down at the paper, chris' stupid words appeared in her mind, his dumb comment repeating itself over and over again.

didn't realize you were a doctor now, deniz.

if only he knew how much she wished she were.

whether or not his words were ill-intentioned, which she suspects they were, they've left a bad taste in deniz's mouth and it makes her feel foolish. as much as she's been trying to deny it to herself, his distaste for her kind of makes her feel like shit.

in order to distract herself, deniz has been scrolling through instagram for about five minutes now, trying to find a song to go with the photo she plans to post on her story. her eyebrows raise as her gaze falls on 'rude boy' by rihanna, and it seems like the perfect choice as chris' voice continues to echo in her mind. he really was rude, and it's bothering her how much he's still on her mind, hours after her interaction with him.