☆Welcome home!☆

It's a beautiful day in Green Hills. It's even more beautiful for the brothers because Maddie and Tom are coming home from the hospital today.

They are very excited. After all, their little sister was finally born!
Tom and the rest of the male part of the family assumed it would be a boy.

However, life is full of surprises. The boys waited impatiently in silence for the Wachowskis to arrive, but Sonic decided to break the silence:
"Ohhh when will they come back?! I want to finally see my little sister!" Sonic said excitedly.

"Slow down, hedgehog, remember that the young body is delicate and you must be calm." said the red echidna.

"Knuckles is right. But I can't deny that I can't wait to finally meet her, too!"
Tails said with a big smile, happily wagging his tails in excitement.

Sonic opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by the sound of the door opening.

"PRETZEL LADY! DONUT LORD!!" Sonic ran up to them, hugging their legs.

They both giggled at his sweetness and silliness.
"Hey buddy." Tom said, unable to move as said hedgehog was still hugging his legs.
"Will you let me go?" he asked jokingly.

"Hmm..." Sonic put his fingers to his chin, pretending to be thinking.

"Well, I don't know. What's in it for me?" Sonic said with a smirk.

"Oh don't you want to see your sister then?"
"Okay, you convinced me!"

Tails chuckled at their exchange.

"Welcome home Tom and Maddie." said the fox with a warm smile.

Then Knuckles walked up.
"I see you're back with the baby." he said.

"Can I hold her?! Please!!" Sonic said, unable to stand still.

"Hey, slow down, tiger." Maddie giggled. "Okay, I'll let you hold her, but you have to be very gentle and careful." she said giving Sonic his little sister.

Sonic held her in his arms and looked at her in awe.

"Hi, little sis! I'm Sonic, your big brother! When you grow up, I'll teach you how to run fast." he cooed playfully at the baby.

The Wachowskis couldn't stop smiling at the sight. Sonic then turned to Maddie:"What's her name?"
Tom and Maddie knew from the very beginning what they would name their daughter. Every time Sonic asked about it, they always told him to be patient.

"Lily." they said at the same time.

"Lily Wachowski...I love it" Sonic said proudly.
He then turned to Tails, "Do you want to hold her?"

"Yes please!!" he said with a smile. As he held her in his arms, he couldn't stop smiling.
"Aww she's so adorable!" he said happily. Lily looked at him and started giggling.
Everyone's hearts melted at the sight.

"Awww she likes you Tails!" Maddie said, smiling warmly at that.
"Well hello little Lily! I'm your big brother too!" he said to her which made her giggle more.
"What about you Knuckles?"

"Hmm...I don't know. What if I accidentally hurt her?" he asked, thinking this was a bad idea. Then Lily started reaching out to Knuckles with her little hands.
Everyone in the room cooed at this.

"See Knucklehead? She knows you won't hurt her." Sonic said confidently.

Knuckles hesitantly took the girl into his arms and then said:
"Hello tiny warrior. I'm Knuckles, your oldest brother." he said with calmness in his voice, as if he was afraid that he would scare her with his voice.

Lily started giggling again, most likely seeing a huge teddy bear in the red echidna. He smiled slightly at that.

"Welcome to the Wachowski tribe."