-Meeting And Date-

After those two sat down behind the trio, Cindy could not help but giggle and look at Katerina. Katerina was blushing slightly, since she'd never seen such guys before, handsome and exactly her type. Elli noticed and raised her brow, yet did not mind them and paid attention to the rest of the lesson. Once the lesson finished, the trio left the classroom and Katerina spoke, sounding crazy. 'Did you two saw Juan?! Oh gosh he is exactly my type!! But Sofi is kind of fine too, not gonna lie.' -She said with a giggle, making Elli and Cindy look at each other in excitement. 'Do you plan on asking Juan out on a date? I can tell by your behavior and the way you said it.' -Elli said, giving Katerina a soft push at her shoulder. They all went to their lockers and Elli and Cindy left Katerina to talk to Juan. They would not disturb her.

Katerina walked down the hallway, looking fot that new guy 'Juan', that she knew she would probably be obsessed with. Walking around, she finally saw him at his locker, putting in his material and school bag. 'Hey! I am Katerina and I really would like to be your friend if that's possible?' -Katerina forced a smile on her lips, trying not to blush and go crazy. As Juan turned around to see who spoke to him, he froze in place. 'Viktoria..?' -He mumbled, grabbing onto her shoulders with a tight grip, making Katerina jump back in confusion. 'I am not Viktoria. I am Katerina, your classmate from mathematic class in Mr. Jan's lesson today. Are you okay?' -Katerina stared at him, being confused. Juan quickly let go of her shoulders and shook his head. 'I am fine. Sorry for my actions just now, Katerina.' -Juan said, his voice deep and husky. 'Oh my, he even said KATERINA!! Gosh, i love it when he says my name.', Katerina though, smiling and turning back to talk to Juan. 'So, I thought about being friends with you. Are you down for that?' -She smiled at him, making Juan agree to her offer. 'Sure. We could be friends, I am fine with that.' -He replied without thinking, Katerina's heart fluttering in her chest. She was happy as ever to be friends with her crush. Now all she had to do is make him fall for her.

'Cool then, do you want to meet up after school? We could get to know each other better and stuff..' -Katerina said, not wanting to waste time. She felt weak in her legs for some reason, yet she could not explain why she felt like that. 'Yeah, we can meet up. Where do you want to meet up?' -He let out a sigh with a smile, taking out his smartphone and holding it for a while. 'Well, I'm not sure where we could meet up. I guess the mall?'  -The suggestion from Katerina was a good one. They could sit down in a café and talk for several hours. Juan thought about the suggestion, but since he did not have a good one in mind, he agreed. They exchanged their numbers and once Katerina was alone, she started yelling out of excitement and made her way to find Elli and Cindy to tell them literally EVERYTHING.

'GUYSSS!!!' -Katerina saw Cindy and Elli sitting in the cafeteria, eating their lunch. Both of them looked up, looking shocked and confused at her sudden burst in, but they knew it will be good news she will be telling them. Katerina sat down on the table and took out her phone, showing it to her friends. As they looked into her phone, their eyes widened and a really big smile spread across their lips. 'YOU MADE IT?? DAMN GIRLLLLL!!!' -Elli yelled out, some students looking up to see why the yell. She never cared about being embarrassed in public, since she loved being like that. 'Yes..calm down damn it. We are meeting up in the mall. Just have to text him after school at what time we will meet.' -Katerina chuckled and Elli sat down, looking over to Cindy to see if this was real. 'Well then, only Sofi is left. Elli, did you not say you like Sofi after Katerina left to talk to Juan?' -Cindy said with a grin and Elli got flustered, cupping her face with her hands. Katerina, sitting across her, dropped her jaw and raised both her brows. 'Seriously? You like Sofi? Well he does not seem that bad..' -Her voice sounded teasing and husky, and Elli looked up at her with a embarrassed smile. 

After school, Elli drove Katerina home. As she got dropped off and Elli drove away, Katerina quickly ran into the house, literally screaming and yelling around of excitement. She could not believe what had happened and that she had a date that easily with someone she doesn't even know yet. Finishing her crazy yelling, she grabbed a apple and ran up into her room. Katerina was writing in her diary now, listening to music from her mp3 player. Lying on her bed on her stomach and her legs up from behind with her phone next to her, she focused on writing. Soon after a text message popped up on her phone. 'Hey, it's me, Juan. Meet me at the mall at 7 pm?' -The message said and Katerina smiled, grabbing her phone and replying with 'Yeah, sounds fine to me. See you there then.'