Confession

“I was 6years old when..I saw my father beating my mom in drunk state...I tried to stop him but he pushed me away...my father used to drink a alot and my mom bears every torture but never let me get hurt...I thought maybe this is our destiny until I turn 10...I got to know my father was a criminal..he was in a gang who stole money from others and also deals with drugs...

My mom tried every possible way to convince him to leave all this..but he never listen... One day everyone learned that my father is a criminal and police came to catch him...he got arrested.. we thought this is the end of our suffering but no... people started throwing tantrums on us...it was become difficult to live there..I have to stop going to school because there everyone called me a criminal daughter..they said I will also be like my father...my mom working hard for our living expenses... Mom decided when we collect enough money we will leave that place and start our new life at new place far from this criminal world...But we didn’t know there is a storm coming to us...

One day me and my mom having dinner when suddenly our door banged open by someone...we got worried and saw my father was standing there... We thought that he is in prison but no..A mafia gang helped him to get out from there...but in exchange they also want something... My father don’t have anything...so instead of money he exchanged me for his freedom...he took me forcefully to them I was very young don’t understand what is happening around me... I saw a man sitting on a big sofa and a young boy around 16yrs standing beside him looking at me... I was in tears when I saw many ugly peoples with huge guns smoking around... My father said he is giving me in exchange for his freedom...that’s when that young boy said he liked me and want to keep me for him...

Luckily..they let me go back to my home...I cried whole night in my mom’s arms.. from that day my life is like hell...that boy take me with him where ever he goes...I saw him killing innocent people brutally...but I never dares to say anything...he never tried to touch me but instead he said..that first he want to show me what kind of future I will have...after that he will make me his.. whenever I tried to ignore him...he threaten me like hell...if I failed to follow his orders he punish me by locking me in dark room keeping me hungry... My mom was helpless that time because of my dad..she saw my miserable condition... whenever I saw someone's death in front of me I got nightmares..

One day I took me to an unknown place...there was a man tied in chair he was brutally beaten up by them..he was in blood bath...I was terrified by his state.. that boy said that he bring me there for a special reason...I don’t know what he meant...he take out his gun and placed in my hands...and ask me to kill that man... I start shivering...how can I kill someone...I said I can’t do this...but he didn’t listen... instead he placed his hand over my hand and pointed the gun at that man...I started crying and begged him to don’t do this but he pulled the trigger and shot that man by gun on my hand..the man died...he started laughing like a maniac and said that from today I am also like him..a murderer.. my mind my heart was not able to accept that and start running away...I hide myself behind some furniture and he was searching for me like a mad man...I heard him saying that today he will claim me...I wanted to run but afraid to get caught...

Suddenly I heard gunshot noises...one of his man said that they were under attack..the boy failed to search me but said before leaving that no matter how much I hide but he will find me because I belongs to him..
When he went away I didn’t have a courage to come out I stayed there hiding myself and faint...when I opened my eyes I saw mom near me..and a unknown man... Mom said he helped us and saved me from them..and took us away.. I was very thankful to that uncle but inside my mind was filled with that dark memory...it took me many months to overcome from all that... Me and mom left that place with the help of that uncle..my mom got a job but she sends me away to study because she don’t want that anyone to find us..”

**********

ROSELIE

I told him...my dark past...I turned around to look at him...but he without wasting anytime hugged me tightly..I felt safe in his arms..

Aiden: Rose..i promise..i will never let anything happened to you...i know you got scared but trust me i want to told you everything but i was afraid that you will leave me...

Roselie: Slowly I forget everything and started my life with joy and hope again..but yesterday when I saw you with gun in your hands killing people...all that memory flash in front of my...I cannot accept that you also like them...that’s the reason I locked myself...I want to overcome from that fear..I again wanted to runaway but don’t have the courage...

Aiden: if you try to run away from me...I will not let you go...you are my life Rose..I can’t live without you...

Roselie: will you accept me after knowing all this

Aiden: Rose...I should be the one who have to ask this from you...

Roselie: I just want to know one thing..

Aiden: say it

Roselie: do you kill any innocent people

Aiden: no my love...I never killed any innocent...

Roselie: than what about yesterday

Aiden: they were our enemy who came to attack me..

Roselie: are you a bad man??

Aiden: (chuckled) maybe...I kill only bad people... Let me tell you who I am...

Roselie: ????

Aiden: I am the King of Mafia...but I didn’t do any illegal work...I never work to harm any innocent..I punish only them who do bad things...

Roselie: MAFIA KING

Aiden: yes...

Roselie: Maria aunty knows ??

Aiden: yes...my father was the leader of Mafia gang but after his death I have to take over his place..I worked hard and become the king today...we are bad for bad peoples and good for good peoples..

Roselie: hmm

Aiden: so...will you answer my confession..

I smiled on his question...no matter who he is..but I love him and I know he is not a bad person... He is still holding me in his arms so I gestures him to bent down a little... As you know I am little short...he smiled and bent down..and I whispered near his ears...

.
.
.
Roselie: I LOVE YOU TIGER....