" Nahi nahi, lijiye lijiye, aur jhooti kasme lijiye, woh budhiya itni aasani se marne nahi wali! Hum bata rahe hai Chachi, yeh ek bajeh tak instagram pe kisi ladki ke saath chatting kar rahe honge, reels bhej rahe honge, aur baaki do ghante inka wahi stupid game khel rahe honge."
( "-No no, go ahead, swear, swear more, telling all lies. Swearing upon her life isn't going to result in that old hag's death anytime soon! I'm telling you Chachi, he must've been chatting with some girl on instagram till one at night, and then spent the rest two hours playing his stupid game!" )

" Aur aap kya alag kar rahe the? Kitni baar bola hai, kisi ke bhi baare mein itni buri baatein mat kiya karo!" Anika pulled his ear with a glare.
( "-And were you doing anything different? How many times have I told you not to say anything bad about anyone?" )

" Ma-Ma please let me go! Ma that hurts! Ma!"

" Let him go Anika, the poor kid is whining."

" I'm not a kid! Pretty sure you're mentioning Aadi not me!"

" That kid is surely a pain in the ass."

" Shiv! He's your son!"

" So? He's an embodiment of Satan under the name of being a child."

" So I have another brother?" Shivanya finally voiced out and to answer her question, came a soft, groggy voice and the doorstep of her room stood a kid rubbing his eyes.

" Mumma..." he murmured and Shiv sighed.

" Lo, shaitan ka naam liya, aur shaitan haazir!" He murmured as Anika shot him a glare.
( "-There you go, speak of the devil and the devil has made an appearance!")

" Mumma...I had a bad dream. You weren't there with me when I had it."

" What did you see in the dream?" Arnav and Ashrut asked earning smacks from everyone.

" When he's saying it was a bad dream, is it necessary asking him what did he see?" Aparna glared.
" Why do you keep troubling my nephew so much, he's such a sweet baby."

The two snorted at her as he made grabby hands at his mother.

" Hey Bhagwan, no no. I can't lift you up anymore. I'll give you a hug instead."
(-"Oh God!")

He pouted at her but she firmly shook her head.

" No Aadish. Go ask your Dadda or Chachu to lift you up instead."

Aadish immediately turned towards Shiv with an innocent look as he spread his arms wide.

Shiv sighed, lifting him up and he rested his cheek on his shoulder, clutching him tightly.
" God, you've become heavier."