Y/N information (You can change everything if you want)

Y/N :

Gender: Female

Names : Princess Of Heaven ( title ) Princess, your highness (Almost everyone in heaven calls you that) Y/N (By Emily), Sirius (Like the most shining star in our nightsky)
My little dreamer (God).

Age: Older than the Earth

Likes: Playing violin and piano, looking at stars in the nightsky, inventing new things, hanging out with Emily, Talking with new people, her people and painting.

Dislikes: Being judged at, being lied at, being flawed, Adam being careless and harsh time to time and not doing work.

She always get bowed at and is loved by her people, even though Adam sometimes doesn't listen to her, she always stay calm and still believes that there is a good side in people except the sinners in hell, She doesn't know about the extermination.

Halo: Shaped like a crown just like Sera but much more detailed. (You can also change it if you want).

Outfit: A dress but formal (Just picture a formal clothing okay? And not to forget that you can change the outfit too)

Relationships:

Charlie: friends

Emily: imaginary sister

Adam: neutral

Lute: neutral

Sera: neutral

Lucifer: acquainted

Vaggie: friends

Sir pentious: neutral

The other hazbin hotel cast: neutral

Powers:

Telekinises, flight, light manipulation, angelic powers, portal creation (can lead to anywhere), conjuration, combat skills, shapeshifting, teleportation, healing powers, forcefields, can talk in multiple languages (multilinguaslisme), creating.

Personality:

Y/N is really sympathetic and an intellegent angel, she's really kind towards her people and is grateful for everything she was given, she is a mediator and is a work obsessed, she is actually dilligent about it. she always chases perfection and is optimistic about Heaven's future.

Status: active

History:

It all started when God made the angels, Heaven's land and space, God also made "Y/N", God made her perfect, dilligent, sympathetic and gave her knowledge, making her intelligent. She was crowned and titled as the "Princess Of Heaven", She always help the angels grow and grow, after all of those, God made the Earth, and the creatures, "Humans" the first 2 people, "Adam and Lilith" stepped on Earth, the first time. Days went and it still is the same, until.. Lilith refuses Adam's equality request and escaped, there was an angel "Lucifer" the troublemaker, who wants nothing but the sinful and the wicked, Lucifer met Lilith and the 2 vicious rebels made a plan, Y/N wss the big part of it. She was Accused to be the case of the wrong doing, although, the angels knew the truth, when the plan failed they targeted another human, "Eve" to eat the apple of forbidden knowledge. And then, Evil makes its way to Earth, the angels tried to do anything to fix the problem, but it was too late, they banished Lucifer and Lilith to they're place they made, Y/N then made the angelic court to make judgement way more clearer, everything was happy because of Y/N, only the polite and the righteous will go to Heaven.

-