🔞Perfectionist {Sanhwa}

⋆𐙚˚
Infos:
-🔞
- Top: San
- Bottom: Seonghwa

San and Seonghwa have been together for some time now. But Seonghwa is taking his time with their first sex because Seonghwa is a perfectionist! Everything has to be perfect and planned down to the smallest detail. But even the biggest perfectionist will realize that not everything always goes according to plan....

.ೃ*:

Choi San*

Seonghwa and I have been happily together for almost three months now. It was a funny coincidence because we went to the same university and even attended the same lectures, but didn't pay any attention to each other at the time. It wasn't until we found each other on a dating app that we became aware of each other.

We had absolutely no problems with each other and it was very nice with him. But Seonghwa had something that my other partners never had. A sense of perfection. To explain briefly: Seonghwa was a perfectionist.

He always wants everything to be right and in order. Nothing should get in his way, everything always had to go according to the plan. He hated nothing more than when something wasn't right or didn't work as it should.

Our first sexual act was no exception. We haven't done it yet because Seonghwa wanted to analyze and research everything down to the smallest detail.

Now he watched gay porn every day and looked through magazines. Of course, I always had to join in and I had to admit that it was very difficult for me to hold myself back. I mean, who watches such things with any seriousness and doesn't get horny? But he looked at it as if we were watching "Friends" or something.

With Seonghwa, it always took a little longer, like our first kiss. We only had our first kiss two weeks after we got together. I was very curious about Seonghwa's behavior and wondered why he was the way he was. There had to be something in his behavior. There had to be a reason why he was the way he was.

"Here's a survey." Confused, I looked at my boyfriend. He handed me a magazine and a pink pen while I lay on his bed chilling on my phone. We were going to watch a movie together, but it looked like I had to fill out this survey first. I read through the headline as I made myself more comfortable on his bed.

Am I ready for your first time?

What kind of nonsense was that? "Hyung, are you serious?" He just shrugged his shoulders. "If you don't want to answer the ten questions, we can forget it and we'll die virgins."I looked at the survey again and then back at Seonghwa. "You know I've had a lot of sex, right? I'm not a virgin anymore and you just said last week that you've had four partners."

He shrugged his shoulders again and lay down next to me. "Honey, we're still virgins in our relationship." He gently took my chin and kissed me.

His kisses were really incredible. He somehow tasted of strawberry and smelled damn good. Maybe it was because he'd showered earlier? "Okay, now for the survey," he laughed and broke away from me. He put it back in my hand and I turned to the first question.

1. Do you often think about sex?
Always
☐Sometimes
Never

What kind of a silly question was that? And the rest of the questions made no sense in my opinion either.

"There are a certain number of points for each answer. Let's see if you pass." I really liked Seonghwa, so I did him a favor and started filling out the questionnaire. "And if I don't pass?"