🔞The wrong Room {MinJoong}

⋆𐙚˚
Infos:
-🔞
- Top: Mingi
- Bottom: Hongjoong

Mingi and Hongjoong are in a dance group celebrating their victory at a competition. Everyone seems happy, only Mingi, Hongjoong's crush, seems a little distracted. When Hongjoong asks what's wrong with him, Mingi comes up with a very suggestive request. 

.ೃ*:

Kim Hongjoong*

"One more round!" Seonghwa shouted across the living room and pointed like a host to the table on which all the bottles of alcohol were placed. Soju, beer, rum, vodka.

We celebrated our win at the dance competition and drank until we could take no more. There were eight of us in a small dance group and we worked hard for this win! We created our own choreography, produced music, and shed tears, it was a hard time, but it was worth it!

Now we were at San's place celebrating our victory!

The owner of this apartment and Jongho were the only ones who kept their drinking to a minimum.

Yeosang was knocked out after just one drink and slept somewhere while we all had a wild party in the living room 

Loud booming music, colorful lights...

Since when did San have such facilities for such great parties?

"We are the winners, we are the winners!" shouted Yunho, dancing crazily with our trophy. He had tied his tie around his head, which looked totally silly.

When a song by BIGBANG suddenly came on, we all went crazy and sang together in a chorus. Jongho gave me his sunglasses and danced at me, of course, I jumped along.

My legs were starting to hurt and I could feel the alcohol inside me, which was starting to pound against my head. I sat back down on the sofa next to Mingi, who had been very quiet all day.

Mingi was the person I spent the most time with recently. As we were both producing the music for our performance, we were together day and night. Something had developed between us. I couldn't really describe it, there was just this tension. We never kissed or got intimate. But somehow we were very close. Whether it was a hand on my thigh, a hug, or a stroke through my hair.

But every now and then I imagined Mingi and I doing it in our studio. I had to admit that I was totally attracted to Mingi and that he was absolutely my type. Yes, I was slightly in love with Song Mingi.

I looked over at him briefly while he looked a little absently at our dancing friends. "Is everything all right with you?" I asked, tilting my head slightly. He finally looked at me and smiled weakly. "Actually... yeah sure, it's all good."

He quickly turned back to his drink and finished it in one go. So much for all being well. "Wow, wow, wow, not so much at once, little man!", I heard San laugh, who noticed everything. Little man, Mingi was the second tallest of us...

"Are you sure? You seem so...." "I seem to like what?" he interrupted me, which caught me off guard for a moment.

"It's really all good. Come on, don't make such a face," he laughed and punched me on the shoulder. A little too hard, because the punch really hurt.

"Hyung, I really wanted to tell you that..." he began and put his drink down. "I really enjoyed working with you. And I'd really like it if we did more together in the future. You're really cool and I like your vibe." His voice sounded kind of sweet and not quite like Mingi.