Chapter 1.

Gregory's POV .

I barged into Fredrick's house with a box of pizza and two large bottles of soda .

"Freeeeedeeeriiick !" I yelled as I walked up the stairs but nobody replied .

"Shut up you stupid teenage boy" Marie yelled .

I rolled my eyes and walked into Frederick's room . He wasn't there .

I laid on the bed and decided to turn on the tv . once upon a time, Freddy's favorite show was on .

"Frederick!" Alison yelled barging into his room .

"What are you doing here!?" She spat at me .

I rolled my eyes and pointed to the TV .

Alison took a seat next to me.

"I miss jessie" she said, tears pouring down her face.

I hugged her tightly as she buried her face into my chest . before I knew it , her lips were on mine and we were kissing . It was a nice slow kiss that was filled with passion . and after kissing her, I realized I like Alison .

Alison pulled away and looked into my eyes . Just as I placed my lips on hers again, the room door flew open and Freddy barged inside .

"What the heck is going on!?"

*^*^*
A/n . ; this is not my book . It's a one shot for how to mend a broken girl . this is just a scene I wished happened .

You can read the original book by NoChocolatesAllowed. ----> it's awesome .

Bye bye !