Montgomery Gator!. ⛳️🐊

~ROMANCE!~

You and your long time boyfriend Monty were currently playing golf in the pizzaplex, it was closing time so everyone had already went home.
You were winning!.
You couldn't help but speculate whether or not Monty was letting you win or not...but either way- you didn't really care, you were just happy to be kicking your boyfriends butt!.
You were on the last hole...
As you made your stance, ready to hit the ball-
The second your club swung throught the air, you gasped feeling Montys tail wrap around your legs/feet, his hands snaked around your waist pulling you in close.
You paid no attention to your boyfriend and his further attempts to catch your attention as you watched the ball, just barely miss the hole.
You groaned in annoyance.
"Really Monty?!?."
Monty let out a low chuckle.

Kissing your cheek, you heard a dinging noise to signal that the game was officially over.
"Well...that's the game!. Let's see who won."
Monty gave you a playful smile.
You playfully nudged him.
"You're such a butt sometimes Montgomery Gator."
Monty chuckled and planted another kiss to your cheek.
"Maybe, but you love this Butt."
You stared up at Monty trying not to smile but the two of you ended up in a fit of giggles.
"Whatever." You laughed as you made your way to the winners board, your eyes widened.
"Hey!. I won!."
You spun around to point a finger in Monty's face.
"Ha!. I beat you!. Eat my bubbles loser!."
Monty playfully rolled his eyes.
"Yeah, yeah."
Pulling you in for a kiss he glanced over to the board, and smiled within the kiss.

(Monty had a gadget to change the scores on the board. He'd actually won the game and you didn't know anything about golf lol.)