Episode 5: I Finally Meet Luffy and the Gang! The Brother's Reunion!

Comenzar desde el principio

Ace had looked at me but bowed and thanked the lady in regards of helping him. "Thank you ma'am"

Ace had grabbed the wanted poster. "A Restaurant? Hmm. Well I was just starting to feel a bit hungry anyway."

"Your always hungry!" I yelled at him as I let his arm go and flailed my arms at him as we walked away. I could feel four stares at us while Ace poked my cheek and complained about me being loud and to calm down. I knew the others were watching from afar. Only because Ace had mentioned his Little brothers name.

"Who's that? he sure looks like he'd be really strong" Chopper commented.

"Yeah, why do you think he's looking for Luffy?" Usopp asks curious.

"Maybe he's a bounty hunter" Nami says.

"He's not" Zoro says watching from afar. "I'm sure of it"

"You act like I'll order half the menu jeez"

"BECAUSE YOU DID LAST TIME AND YOU DIDN'T PAY!" I yelled back this time poking his cheek and stomping at him while walking away.

"That mark on his back..."

[At the Spice Bean] 

{Third Person P.O.V.}

"Hey what happened"

"What's everybody lookin at?"

Everyone inside and outside the restaurant stared inside at the sight that caused others to gather.

"Said some guy just dropped dead sitting over at the counter with some cute girl"

"Its never been that bad before."

"What's going on? What happened?" A guy asked another guy.

"Well...someone died. Apparently he suddenly dropped dead right in the middle of the restaurant" the guy said as another grunted out of surprise.

"He just died!?"

"Yeah! He just up and keeled over during a conversation with the owner. And a cute girl was with him."

"They both aren't from here. But the guy, we think he may have accidentally eaten a desert strawberry while traveling. Not knowing what it was."

"Uhm what is a Desert Strawberry?" Someone asked.

[First person P.O.V.]

All the conversations leading into Ace's mysterious death was getting to me. Especially the comments about the cute girl. I heard someone talking about the desert strawberry saying that it was a spider that looks like a strawberry. I seriously wanted to keel over and die myself! Every man in this god forsaken world is HORNY I tell ya! I'm surprised they haven't noticed that he doesn't really have anything wrong with him. If he did I'm pretty sure the symptoms would be on him or either maybe on the tongue.

"You have to be careful in the desert, anything you touch can kill you" A guy says next to me while I sat there chewing on the food next to me.

"Really?" I said looking at him while eating. "Is the desert that scary?" I ask him as he smiled back at me and nodded. "Sure is. Especially for a cute thing like yourself" I had deadpanned and just almost wanted to kick the guy at his family jewels. I had smiled then turned back around to finish my meal.

"Just look at the way his arm is still stuck up like that holding on to a bite of meat, that's proof of just how swiftly the desert strawberry acts. It's an incredibly deadly creature" I heard someone else say.

People just kept staring at Ace, whispering amongst themselves until Ace popped up out of his food snoring. It caused everyone to jump and scream to see him alive. I laughed like a maniac while watching this unfold.