minomizu + shihosaki - "A Meaning of Who We Love"

- Miya Girls -
(Saki's POV)
{Saki, Shiho, Minori}

"Shii-chan!"

I ran up to Shiho, smiling. I got 4 tickets to one of my brothers shows and I wanted to invite Shiho to come with me.

"Saki? Shouldn't you be in class. What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to invite you to come with me to a show! It's my brothers theatre troupe, in pxl! Wanna come?"

I saw Shiho blush a little and I couldn't help but think she looked adorable.

"I mean, sure! But what are you going to do with the other two tickets?"

"Ohh, I didn't think about that uh."

I noticed Minori-chan on the phone near by, she was smiling while talking. Maybe I could invite her?

"Could we invite Minori? I'm friends with her and I'm sure she'd love to come!"

"Okay, that works."

Shiho was smiling and she seemed excited to come with me! It was almost like a date! I walked over to Minori and waited patiently for her to get off the phone.

"Yup! That's perfect Mizuki! .. okayy bye!"

I watched her hang up and i smiled at her.

"Hi minori! Wanna come with me and Shiho to pxl? I have two extra tickets to a wonderlands x showtime show!"

Minori's face lit up and she smiled widely.

"REALLY!? That's so nice of you saki! Are you sure you want to invite me?"

"Yup! You can invite someone too, anyone you want."

"YAY! I'll invite my friend mizuki! When's the show?"

"It's this Sunday, I'll meet you at the theme park at around 10am? The show is at 12 so we will have time to go on rides and play games! It'll be so much fun!"

"Sounds perfect! Thank you for inviting me Saki-chan! I'll ask my friend and I'll see ya there on Sunday!"

"Yay! Can't wait!"

I waved goodbye to Minori and went back to Shiho who was standing a few paces behind us.

"She said yup!"

"I could tell, she seemed rather excited. Who is she bringing along with her?"

"Mizuki Akiyama! They go to kamiyama."

"Sounds nice. I'm very excited for it."

"Hehe! I'll see you then!"
- Pxl, entrance -
(Minori's POV)
{Minori, Mizuki, Shiho, Saki}

I waited patiently at the entrance for everyone to come, I was on my phone when I heard a voice.

"Mimi! Over here!"

"Mizu!" I ran over to her excitedly and gave her a huge hug.

"Haha! I can't wait! Saki told me she and Shiho would be here really soon, just some traffic."

"Sounds great!"

Mizuki let go of our hug and smiled warmly.

"I can't wait to go on all the roller coasters and rides with you! It's gonna be so much fun, and I'm sure the show will be great too!"

Roller coasters!? I didn't think about that, I was incredibly scared of roller coasters but I don't wanna seem like a scaredy cat in front of mizu..

"Oh! That's great!"