It sent them flying into a tree, causing extreme damage before it gritted its teeth and turned to the Pokémon that had attacked it. It was a giant Pokémon, an Electivire, with angry look as it glared at Totodile. 

Totodile was angry, even angrier than it was before. This was the wall that Danny was talking about, the electric Pokémon that it would need to defeat before it was able to take on the world with Danny. It was more than ready to go against this Pokémon, to win and show Danny that they were strong.. before it sent out Thunder Bolt faster than Totodile could react. It came quick and fast, almost faster than Danny who had thrown himself in front of it to protect them. 

Totodile then looked down at Danny, their jaw wide open as their eyes looked over Danny's charred body. Unmoving and lifeless as it gave off a disgusting stench that resembled burnt hair and flesh. It had killed Danny. The Pokémon had killed Danny, shocking his body without a second thought and killing him in cold blood. 

Totodile had done this to Danny.. and it knew it. He could see the bite mark that he had inflicted on Danny, the first mortal wound that was on his body that it had created.. they hated it.. it hurt to see it made it hate its self so much.. but it was the Pokémon in front of it that had delt the killing blow. Just then, everything went dark. 

Danny let out a groan as he felt water dripping onto his face. His eyes then fluttered open as he was met with the canopy of the forest. He didn't know where he was, and everything hurt along with a tingling feeling that he felt all through out his body. 

He then sat up, groaning again before he looked around. Everything was covered in water, completely soaked down to the roots despite it being broad daylight. He then looked to his side and saw Totodile, extremely hurt and lying down beside him. 

Danny: "Let's get to a Pokécenter." he said, picking up his Totodile, "You look terrible." 

. . .

Nurse Joy let out a small sigh. The day had been really slow, that alone being a good thing, but she still wanted something to do other then prep medical supplies, which she had already done. She then let out another sigh, playing with her hair before she heard the doors open once again. 

Nurse Joy: "Hello and welco-" she started before she looked up and saw the gruesome sight before her.

The boy was smoking, literately. Chucks of his skin seemed charred along with his eyes being blood shot and bleeding from them, this was only a part of it considering his arm had a giant gash in it that gave off a cooked flesh smell.  

Danny: "H-Hello." he said, giving a smile that showed a bloody smile, "Could you p-please heal my Totodile?" he asked, holding out his battered Pokémon, "A-and m-me t-to.." he said before he collapsed on the ground.

Not even a moment passed before Nurse Joy slammed her hand on a button behind the desk, sirens blaring before her Pokémon, a Chansey, came barreling through the backroom doors with a stretcher. Nurse Joy then hopped over the counter and dashed to the tow injured patients. picking them both off of the ground and onto the stretcher before pushing them into the emergency room. 

Nurse Joy: "Of course this happens when I want something interesting to happen." she muttered, a look of immense worry on her face as she continued to observe the state of the boy and his Pokémon, "How the hell am I gonna fix this."

. . .

Danny let out a pained groan as he looked around the room he was in. It was unfamiliar, the smell of sterile bandages and bedding filled the white room. As he laid in the bed, only one thought crossed his mind.