𝒪𝓃 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓇𝒶

The lunch room bustled with people all frantic to find a seat next to their fellow students. Lunches here looked surprisingly appetizing with fluffy pancakes paired with a sausage. The lunch lady looked like she was one misbehaving student away from an outburst.

I walked to face the tables and saw my friend Simone sitting next to a very beautiful blonde. "Whats your name?" I asked setting my tray down next too Simone who was already half way finished with hers. "Annick" she said out reaching her hand.

Before I could go to shake it a boy was pushed into our table. "SORRY im so sorry I didn't mean too, you can have my food if you want" he said frantically. Of course, Descamps was responsible.
"What the fuck is your problem you creep, do you ever stop to think" I shouted.

The lunchroom got uncomfortably quite before being broken by Descamps "clever" remark. "Hey, piggy bumped into your table not me. Maybe he wants to go out sometime" He pulled out a bottle of syrup and started to draw on his food.

"Look Y/n I drew you a portrait" Boobs. He drew boobs. "Does this remind you of anyone" Simone chimed in snapping her sausage in two. The cafeteria boomed with laughter but Descamps just looked at me with dead eyes.

After lunch, I decided to take a smoke. I walked to the courtyard and lit a cig before being interrupted again by who else by Joseph Descamps. I am so tired of him being everywhere I am. "What do you want you stalker stop following me around" I shouted to him "Your such a cre-" "shut the fuck up" he whispered as he slammed his hand against the wall behind me, cornering me in-front of him.

"You think that shits funny huh? Embarrassing me? If you think Im bad now your not nearly ready for whats coming." His face was inches away from mine.

He backed up looking me up and down a grin all the way across his face. Im not scared of him but why wont he leave me alone, I cant escape him. I finished smoking and went to find Simone. "What did he mean by that" I wondered.

"Did you see that guy? My goodness what I would give. How about you Y/n is there anyone you've had your eyes on?" Simone grinned. "EW! No, the boys at this school are dogs. There might be one though. The boy who got sent to the office was pretty cute" We started to laugh. My laughter was halted when the minute I stepped through the class doorway, the cold sting of water crashes all over my body. I stood there shaken. I didn't even need to look to know, Descamps was tormenting me for my actions at lunch.

The water had shrunk my clothes to my body, everyone could see my bra. "Fuck" I said, covering my chest. "You'll have to show me more later" he whispered as he walked out of the classroom. I was so close to tears. Before I could even turn around, I saw my brother run out of his classroom. He looked at me, then him and as soon as he put the pieces together he swung at full speed towards Josephs head. "MY EYE" He screamed. Something about it felt good, but not for long. The headmaster came rushing asking everyone if they saw who did it. I knew my brother was fucked. The nurse rushed me to the clinic to get changed before going back to get Descamps.

At least I wont have to see him for a while.

8:40 Am

The next day I felt refreshed knowing I wouldn't have to see his cocky face. "He deserved it honestly it was karma" Simone exclaimed "You're right he just really pisses me off. I don't know what I did to make him hate me this much. Im sure he'll be out for at least a week Im safe till then." "I hate to break it too you Y/n but turn around"

oh no. He couldn't be back already. I turned to see him standing just outside of the gates wearing a white eye patch to cover his wound. It looked good on him. But he had given me nothing but trouble I cant be thinking that way about the man who probably wants me out of this school completely.

His eyes scanned me as if he could see right through. I wish he was out forever, I cant stand being in a class with that bully for any longer.

As I walk in the class people start to snicker but surprisingly not Descamps. He was still dead pan. Weird. But I wont let that bother me why would I care about him or whatever he thought of me. He was a cruel man.

"Hello students, I would like to announce your first project of the semester. You will be doing a research essay on your greek god of choice. You will be paired with someone of the opposite gender to continue this school's inclusion of both. I will let you pick your partner on the count of three, please get up and choose in three... two... one" People jolted around the classroom, I went searching for the boy from the office but sadly he was already with Annick. One by one every boy was picked off until there was none left.

"Y/n wheres your partner?" The teacher announced. It felt like a target was being placed right on me. "I don't have one" "Well, lucky for you neither does Monsieur Descamps it seems. Please go sit by your partners, this will be your seat until the project is completed. You have 2 weeks to write a 2 page essay. You may begin"

Everything she said went in one ear and out the other. All I heard was I have to be partners with the boy who bullied me all of my first day. Was this what hell felt like. Or was it torture, a punishment or karma for my old wrong doings. Never the less I was stuck with him for two weeks with no escape.

I walked over to his seat and sat down. Trying to spark a conversation despite yesterday I said "So what god would you like to do" nothing. He said nothing. I felt like I was talking to myself. "Hows your eye doing" I asked. "So, how do you want to do this project cus wether we like it or not we're stuck doing it together. We need to get this done on time"

"Come to my house tonight at 5. We can work on out project but don't think I'll try my hardest to help." For the rest of the class we sat in silence. he fiddled with his pen and I looked up what god to write about. This couldn't be any worse.