-Fuck woman. You wanna come work for my company? U would make a lot of deals work!

-And have U drooling over me bending over tables... no thanks, I keep my chances...

Who knew texting Andrew would be this fun? I might as well just keep texting him and keep our relationship just like this... ok, I'm kidding, I want his touch too.

-There is something saying we R basically like gf and bf... so is it like dating?? To others? What about real dates!

-Nope. Other than functions and charity events, we don't go on dates.

I can imagine him, saying that with a cold stone face, as if it doesn't affect him or doesn't concern him. But one thing I realize is that he cares about what others think. Or rather, he's doing this for the sake of both of us.

-What difference would it make for U if you take me out for just a couple of dates... after all, they are considered as public appearance!

-Ok!!!! One date per month... Wait, don't even reply... U want more... one date per week... but that's it...!

He replies to me and to himself at the same time, but I imagine him doing a surrender figure with rolling eyes. God damn it, I should have done this with him this morning. I'm aching to see his features.

Instantly, a thought occurs to me. Switching to my camera, I take a picture of myself with a big smile and a thumb up and send it to him. Abruptly, a message comes with his photo. Just as I imagined; dark eyes and clenched jaw, but he looks so cute. Those eyes staring at me, give me chill and I feel the Andrew's Halo Heaven. Even from this far with no touching...

-I'll start going on pills in the next five days. Of course, that is if I sign the contract.

-Ok, any other change?

Uh, yes. The whole contract, please! I want to shout out loud but who is here to hear me?

"Hmm," I search through the rules, it is unbelievable for me to follow them, most of them requires your freedom, most of them gets your control over not only your body, but your emotions and consequently your soul, and as for me, who hasn't been in a regular relationship, I'm wondering how or better why I'm doing this. My thoughts are interrupted when I see the 'Red', my brows rise as in shock, how can I not see this?

-Safe word RED! Tell me again why this is not BDSM! It's Cliché AF!

-I tell you what Cliché is when you need that!

At the end of his text, he put an angry face. Again for the second time I thank god we have a good distance from each other.

-I don't like! I'll choose before U start doing something reckless!

-What kind of thing would it be if I tell you before it gets started?

-A better thing.

Like love making, I want to add.

After my reply there is a minute pause, then a notification of receiving a video comes. I open it; in it Andrew is shaking his head, his hair is messy. He's sitting on his bed; his back rests against the headboard.

"God, you are killing me, you know that right?" he says. And with that, the video ends.

Emulating his action, I take a few seconds of myself saying 'just wait till I sign this contract,' and send it to him. It doesn't take a minute after the video is received by him, my phone starts going off. On the caller ID is his name. I wonder why made him intrigue to call me.