✧ 𝟎𝟓𝟑: sɪɴɢᴀᴘᴏʀᴇ ✧

Start from the beginning

"your fault but yeah, we can go"

So quickly the couple got out of the hotel direction a small café near. They sat opposite of each other on the terrace as the weather was nice.

Quickly they finished and immediately headed to the track.
There Lando left Maisie to do the things he had to do and whilst that the girl just stayed with Alex and Kika.

They also went out for a bit since the Grand Prix was only the night.

The three girls just walked around, ate outside, nothing really interesting.
Until it was time for the race, they went back to the track and went their separate ways. Kika to the Alpine garage, Alex to the Ferrari garage and of course Maisie to the Mclaren garage.

"i'm in love with your helmet" Maisie declared as she watched Lando taking it

"yeah i also love it! and now i gotta go"

"yeah, I know.. Good luck and-"

"be careful i know" The racing driver smiled before softly kissing the girl's cheek and leaving her to walk to the track

So Maisie walked to where Lily (Oscar's girlfriend) and Max where. They then all three put on their headsets, giving all their attention to the race.

Basically the race was kind of crazy- but in a interesting way.
First, the most important Lando did a really great race and ended second, second behind Carlos and the third was Lewis.

So for once Max wasn't the winner.
This race was unexpected and clearly stressful.

But for Maisie it was a really great race. Obviously her boyfriend ending second but also the fact that he was sharing this podium with Carlos. Maisie just knew that Lando was happy about that and that he really wanted that to happen.

(plus Lewis was third and the girl loved Lewis so she was also happy about that)

Anyway,
after the race it was time for the interviews, the podium...

A podium that like every time Maisie filmed of every moment. She did not missed anything and she had like always this proud smile plastered on her face.

As long as Lando was happy she was happy. That's all she needed.

The Grand Prix, the podium, the interviews, the briefings now over Maisie patiently waited for her boyfriend in his driver room since he told her earlier that she could go there if she wanted.

"oh you're here, hey"

"hey, so how are you?"

"i'm feeling really good, what about you?"

"i'm feeling great" The girl smiled, "and it was an amazing race for you like i said this morning! I'm really proud of you Lando" The woman talked with a huge proud smile on her face as she approached him to hug him

"thank you" The man smiled back as he placed his hands around her waist to hug her back, "i love you"

"i love you more"