"Ok well Eli wanted to get out of here with me. But I told him I didn't want to leave you alone unless you were sure that you would be fine on your own and with calling an Uber home. So would you be okay by yourself or should I stay with you? Either way is okay, Eli would understand completely."

"No you go ahead Gianna I'll be okay here and going home. You go have fun with Eli." I said looking over at Silas, standing with a sad look on his face.

"Are you really sure Miyana? Because I'll stay here for you." Gianna asked again.

"I'll be okay, you go have fun. I love youuuu, be safe."

"I love you too, be safe." She replied I before ending the call.

"Gianna's leaving with Eli?" Silas asked and I nodded.

I might as well go home, there's nothing for me here.

I don't have Gianna.

I've made Silas mad at me after he saved me.

I don't even wanna be here anymore.

"Do you wanna get breakfast food with me?" He asked catching me off guard.

"But I just yelled at you Silas. Why do you still want to do anything with me after all these years?"

"All I've wanted to do is talk to you and explain everything. Can you just give me a chance to do that Mimi, please?" He asked and I felt myself cracking a little smile.

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"Yeah, let's go eat, I'm hungry anyways." I shrugged standing up.

I followed him through the house until we reached the front door.

"Silas you out?" I heard and looked to see Jayden walking over.

"Yea, going out to eat, I'll text you later." He replied as they hugged. Jayden winked at me and I rolled my eyes playfully in response.

Once they parted I continued following him outside and walked down the block to reach his car.

He opened the door for me, which caught me off guard, but I got settled into his car as he walked around to get in the drivers seat. Once he started the car up he put on his music and we drove to our destination.

Stop looking for a reason to hate me, just hate me
Nobody's perfect, you know
I'm working on me
They jealous so they lurking on me, I don't mind
My new girl's not too thirsty to ride, she's riding for me
Ride or dying for me, oh
Girl, you're the reason you're lonely tonight
But this the season to get back your life

I rolled down the window and lowly sung along to partynextdoor while looking out at the city.

If you had told me 4 hours ago that I'd be driving past midnight with Silas, I would've probably laughed in your face.

But here I was being driven in his car not even knowing how he convinced me to agree to this. I hadn't spoken to him in two years and he still chose to help me when I was having an anxiety attack and lowkey being rude to him.