**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Closer˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Start from the beginning

She smiled, "Your doing some flapping again?" She looked at your outfit that peeked through your coat slightly.

"Yeah.. but im gonna be making more. Why don't you join?"

"Uh.. I don't know, Gina-" she began.

"Oh trust me! She won't threaten you to stay anymore~ you'll have a wonderfull time if we worked together." You smiled, cutting her off.

"Hmm, I guess.. yes!"

You waved off at Alastor before you two walked over to the speakeasy you worked at.

That night, you and May danced on stage, she was much more happier there and if anyone tried to say anything to her, you'd be sure they would be Vòlè Kè's next target.

May went back to her house after helping you bring your clothes back to Alastors place, you sighed and sank into the couch.

Alastor sitting beside you, "Tired?"

"Mhm..." she groaned and rested her head against him. He pulled her closer so she rested on top of him. Al removing her head piece so she was more comfortable.

"Thanks~" she mumbled against him.

He smiled, a hand on her lower back and upper back.

"I've got someone I need your help getting rid of, care to help me tommorow?" He said in a quiet voice.

You nodded, "As long as you make me her Jambalaya you've been promising since forever." She laughed.

He chuckled and ran his hands through your hair, "I will. It will be tommorows dinner."

Timeskip

"You ready dear?" He called up the stairs, putting on some white gloves.

It was around 9pm, the sun already down since it was early November.

You walked down the stairs in a pretty dress and coat with matching gloves to Alastor.

"Your wearing your dress?" He looked you up and down admirably.

"Yes, this will be our first offical- y'know." She smiled, grabbong his hand.

"Its gonna be special."

He smiled and kissed you, the two of you walking out and walking to where the man was.

"Who was it again you planned on killing tonight?" You said, the two of you holding hands.

"Some disrsepctful critic who was talking about my show. Pff, I mean- I think im a great radio host, who dosn't like my-"

You put a hand on his arm and smiled, "Its okay hon, he's gonna be dead anyways~ and I love you radio show." You smiled.

He grinned back at you, calming down, "Thanks dear." He put hand hand over yours, gentley rubbing his thumb in circles over it.

You two reached the critics house, breaking in quietly, looming over him and his wifes sleeping bodies in bed.

Alastor going in to kill the critic and you lunged at the wife, stabbing her to death before she even got a chance to scream.

Alastor waiting for you to finish as blood splattered everywhere and you carved the ladys heart out.

"Sorry~ got carried away." Alastor laughing and putting his arm around your waist as you two walked out of the room.

A woman entering the house as you two were about to leave, you guys quickly hid behind a bookshelf as she angrily stomped up the stairs.

Till Death Do Us Part | AlastorXReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara