Chapter 369 - 372

Start from the beginning

Xia Jiang was already a big shot in the business world at that time. Although his view of Su Yan was different from the people around him, he didn't take Su Yan's words seriously. After all, there were many young people with dreams. However, those who could really achieve it were very rare. Even if Su Yan looked very confident, she was just reckless.

However, a few years later, when he met Su Yan again, not only did Su Yan achieve her original goal, but she also managed to develop Xuanwen Group to a certain scale. What surprised him the most was, Su Yan's vision was too good. Any investment project that she was optimistic about would not lose money. Su Yan was also very low-key and never revealed her true identity. Therefore, she had been quietly earning a lot of money.

Xia Jiang believed that if those who had looked down on Su Yan in the past knew that she was Miss Summer, their jaws would probably drop.

The last time he met Su Yan, he found that the little girl looked very weak, but the confidence and dominance in her bones had soared. Not only had she become more mature, but she had also become more levelheaded, especially when she spoke. She always gave people a positive feeling, and she was very resolute in everything she did.

Chapter 370: Xia Jiang's Plans

Xia Zijian was in his early thirties, six years older than Su Yan. He still seemed quite immature in comparison. Although he had some ability, he was still not mature enough. At least compared to Su Yan, Xia Zijian was still far behind.

Xia Jiang was sixty-six years old this year. Even if he took good care of his body, how much longer could he live? When he was seventy-six, even if he wanted to sit in this position, he wouldn't be able to. Sooner or later, he would have to hand over the entire North Stream Real Estate Group group to Xia Zijian. Based on his observations, with Xia Zijian's current ability, he was afraid that it would be difficult for him to oversee North Stream Real Estate Group. After all, it was easy to control a large territory, but difficult to defend it. If North Stream Real Estate Group wanted to develop, it would have to be managed by someone more outstanding than Xia Zijian. Ever since Xia Zijian had competed with Wei Zhou for Su Yan at a banquet in Jiang du a few days ago, he had turned his attention to Su Yan. In his heart, he hoped that Xia Zijian would be able to get together with Su Yan. That way, he wouldn't have to worry about his future, because with Su Yan's help, North Stream Real Estate Group would develop even stronger than it was now.

The relationship between Su Yan and Xia Zijian was still unclear. He had specifically asked Xia Zijian just now and felt that the final say was still in Su Yan's hands.

Su Yan couldn't see what Xia Jiang was thinking and said directly, "President Xia, today is your birthday. I'll take this opportunity to give you a gift."

Hearing this, Xia Jiang smiled and personally poured a glass of champagne for Su Yan. "You know what I like?"

Su Yan sipped her tea as she watched Xia Jiang open the birthday present. She said softly, "At least I think you'll like this thing."

As they spoke, Xia Jiang had already opened the package. When the small box was opened, a touch of emerald green reflected in his eyes. His eyes immediately trembled as he said, "Yo, it's an imperial green hand-held item. This is really a good thing."

As he spoke, he carefully took out the imperial jade handle from the box. He looked at it in the light for a while, and then shone it with the flashlight on his phone. He looked like he couldn't bear to put it down.