Ch-5 Tristain's Princess

Comenzar desde el principio

Louise: "Give it here, I want to know how you did it." Extand hand and ask.

Izuku sigh and give to her. Louise grab it: "Okay, but be careful not to...." cut off by a louise blow the harmonic hard making a big weird sound and Izuku hold his ear in pain and kneel down with twitch leg in air.

Louise: "What a weird thing?"

After a moment, Izuku play one song to Louise Who listen, it really calm and peaceful to her. She almost doze off but she snap out by school bell ring. Louise then order Izuku to practice more harmonica and she walk to class.

On School Yard

Izuku try different song but it still not good. Izuku sigh in defeat and hear first year girl whisper.

Girl 1: "Hey, what's that? Such a strange sound..."

Girl 2: "How embarrassing." whisper to each other and walk past Izuku.

Izuku lay down on grass and whine: "To think she suddenly asked for a different kind of song like this..."

Derf: "Well, just do your best, Partner." said from lean on stair

Izuku: "Hey, Derf do you have any kind of song you remember with your others owner?"

Derf: "Sorry Partner but no. All my old partner were just a sword master."

Izuku sigh: "Figure."

Siesta: "Izuku?" Izuku look up and see siesta face who looking down at him "What are you doing?"

Izuku: "Siesta...." 

Flashback to Rescue Night

After saving Siesta from Count Mott. Izuku Detransform his Geats and look to Seista who suddenly jump on and him and give a kiss to Izuku lips. Izuku shock in surprise while also froze like statue.

Flashback End

Izuku stare at Siesta with blush face.

Siesta: "Izuku?" titled her head

Izuku snap out and shoot up stand: "W-Well, you know..."

Siesta: "Prehaps you're practicing for the exhibition?"

Izuku answer nervous: "Y-Yeah that's it!.... but how did you figure it out?"

Siesta: "All second-years students are training very hard. This years, Lady Henrietta will be coming as well." said in happy voice

Izuku look confuse: "Lady Henrietta?"

In Headmaster Office

Osmond sit in chair while listen to Miss long report about the preparation of festival.

 Long: "About preparation for tomorrow's exhibition...From cleaning all areas of the institute, setup of the guest seats, preparations for the banquet..." keep talking and Osmond open eyes and look down to floor.

On floor Osmond familiar Motso look back Osmond with spark in eyes. Osmond also give a spark eyes. Motso about to move but look up and squeak in surprise by long foot about to step on him. Motso run back to his mater Osmond hand

Osmond: "Oh, that was rather close, Motsognir." said in worry "So, today's color was...?" whisper to Motso near his ear. Motso squeak and shake head.

Osmond: "What? You couldn't get a look? That's unfortunate." look down sad along with Motso too. Osmond and Motso hear a step come to them. Both look up and see Long look at them with a very evil smile and....

Osmond: "Be kinder to yours elder!" try to give a reason but yell in pain of Long giving a beat down on him.

On School Yard