𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗦𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

YN was his last customer and she left after that, feeling bothered by his words and decides to book haruhi next

As the sun sets, it marks the end of the day and a sign that school will be closing soon. In response to this, the members of the Host Club began to wrap up their shifts, each bidding goodbye to their precious customers and escorting them safely out of the music room. Haruhi was busy polishing the delicate porcelain. The Hitachii twins were bickering over god-knows-what. Takashi watched over Mitsukuni to ensure the safety of the cakes stored away in the fridge. Kyoya takes a final look at the room, eyes scanning the space to make sure that the room was spotless before calling it a day. The odd combination of individuals added colour to this clean canvas.

I was the last customer to leave and just as Tamaki had escorted me to the entrance, my head turned to take one final glance at the state of the music room before exiting. The scene of a bunch of attractive boys working together to clean up one mere room amused me.

"What had piqued your interest so?" Tamaki inquired, bringing me back to reality.

I blinked at him before shrugging.

"Nothing... Just looking at your members tidying up the place."

Tamaki laughed light-heartedly.

"Chaotic, isn't it? But it's that casual atmosphere that truly makes the Host Club special to me."

I subconsciously nodded in agreement.

'It truly is a beautiful mess...'

Tamaki peeked over at my face before flashing a quick sincere smile.

"I hope you've enjoyed your time here at the Host Club and that your ill impression of us will change in due time. Well then, see you tomorrow, Mi'lady." Tamaki bowed with courtesy as he gently closed the large wooden doors on me. I stood outside the music room for awhile before turning my heels and making my way down the grand staircase.

It was early in the evening and the school felt as vacant as ever with most of the staffs and students making their way home. Amidst the empty halls, only the sound of my heels clicking against the marble floors echoed loudly, making up for the absence of other peers.

As I trailed down the staircase, my mind wandered off to the Host Club.

'Were they really as bad at Benio-Sama made them to be?'

Doubts against the representative of my school leaked into my thoughts and I shuddered at it in horror. I shook my head helplessly and reassured myself.

"That can't be. Benio-Sama was only looking out for my safety. I should still be on guard tomorrow."

By then I had already trotted outside of the building, walking along the fountain as my head turned to look up at the third level. The music room on the third level, to be exact.

Scenes of Haruhi's kindness towards me and his indifference towards Tamaki replayed in my head, earning a soft giggle from me.

"... I think I'd like to book him tomorrow."

꧁♡︎꧂