𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗦𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗘

There was a strange yet well-liked club in Ouran High School known as the Host Club where males with too much time on their hands entertain girls with too much time on their hands. In short, it was a playground for the rich.

It also had a reputation in Lobelia Girls' Academy for being a notorious organisation filled with arrogant and heartless males who toy with girls' hearts to empty their wallets. Infamous was the Ouran High School Host Club in Lobelia Girls' Academy, the school I go to.

As part of an Exchange Student programme between numerous prestigious schools, each school is to send five representatives to take part in this programme with each representative being assigned to a different school. This was a tradition that had been upheld by the esteemed High Schools and Academies for centuries.

By a stroke of luck, I was chosen as one of the few reputable representatives to represent Lobelia Girls' Academy in a foreign school. I vividly remember how Benio-Sama had called me out, warning me relentlessly on how I must beware of the Host Club and not get tangled in their business of cruelty.

Now I stood before the door to the Music Room on the third floor, fingertips tracing the invisible designs carved on the wooden doors. My hands paused above the doorknob, hesitating. I wanted to see the Host Club. Badly. The way Benio-Sama had portrayed this 'disgusting' Club had piqued my interest and I wanted to see them in action with my eyes.

'It's now or never.'

I nodded to myself and firmly grabbed the doorknob, twisting the circular object and pulling the door. A ray of light shone upon me, instinctively I brought both my hands to my eyes. Couple seconds later, my eyes adjusted to the lighting and my hands slowly retreated.

"Welcome to the Host Club!"

A group of males stood before me, hands extending towards me as they chanted in unison. Charming smiles plastered across each one of their faces.

"Oh? A new face. Are you lost, my beloved princess?" The blonde male asked me flirtatiously as he strode towards me, standing before me. He held my chin softly, tilting his hand such that I was staring at him eye to eye. Seducing me with his gaze.

I blinked at the male in utter shock.

'Was this how the Host Club treat their female customers?'

For some reason, I felt uncomfortable at the thought that they would use seduction to wiggle their way into women's wallets and albeit my heart fluttered just slightly at the blonde male's words, I still felt... disgusted.

Fuelled by anger, I forcefully pushed the male away and shot him a look of utter disgust.

"Benio-Sama was right... All of you are cruel creatures who use women for their money!" I said accusingly. The group of guys seemed pretty shocked by my sudden outburst but another guy wearing glasses walked up to me and looked at me coldly.

"Please do not touch the President as such in the future. As for your comment... I presume you are the representative of Lobelia Girls' Academy? Truly a befitting individual, seeing how much hatred you bear towards our Club. However, I'm not pleased that you addressed us as 'cruel creatures' and even accused us of 'using women for their money'. I would like to let you know that women willingly come to us and pay us for our services. Is this not how a normal business operates?" He said, pushing his glasses up his nose bridge.

Hearing the dark-haired male explain himself somehow angered me further. Yet, his explanation made sense. If they were truly doing business and customers come willingly, there's no problem, no? However, I was not convinced.

'He says that, but how far do they follow this business plan?'

Sensing my suspicion, the male chuckled and spoke once more.

"Of course, you're still an esteemed guest. Seeing how you are not persuaded by my words, why don't you see it for yourself? Surely you believe your eyes over your ears. Make an appointment with any of our hosts and you can see for yourself whether I'm telling the truth or not."

What he said did make sense. And so, I pointed at the blonde male who was still recovering from the shock of being shoved.

"I want to book an appointment with him." I said firmly. "I want to see whether he really is a womanizer."

꧁♡︎꧂